Blacktail Deer Plateau bloom
But I know every rock and tree and creature
226 Posts
Ooc —
All Welcome 

Now there was no denying it, the fur along her stomach had thinned and she felt herself bigger - there was no question in her mind that she'd whelp in only a few short weeks of time. Catori was wandering the packlands, a bit aimless, a bit driven. She felt like there was something she needed to be doing but couldn't quite place what it was. She was nervous - if they were moving, they needed to move now - everything in her was telling her that motion was needed. If they didn't go now, they'd be locked soon, and how long could they manage to keep themselves and more importantly, their children safe? 

i grew a human and unfortunately as a horrible side effect lost an organ - as such will be slow from time to time.
Ghost
3,526 Posts
Ooc — Me
Birdcatcher
Trapper
Master Storyteller
Wraen had left her group for a while to scout the flatlands and her path eventually led to Blacktail deer plateau. The memory of meeting handsome fellows before was fresh on her mind and therefore she assumed that all Morningside members beheld the same virtues. She approached the lands with curiousity of, who would she meet today, and whether luck would have her to see either Sunny, Dawn or Kieran again.

However, this time she caught sight of a she-wolf that wore the most unusual colors and therefore was pretty to look at. Wraen stopped several feet away from the lady, keeping her posture friendly and regarding the other with a polite curiosity.

After a little while though Wraen's courage failed her and she turned around and left the scenery.