Ravensblood Forest Each time unknown words come to mind
"What are my orders?"
26 Posts
Ooc — Meebee
Away
Unlike Screech, she felt rather comfortable with her current situation. Though having never done anything like this, the girl was always up for some kind of challenge to prove herself. It was this very motivation that had gotten her into her unit and position next to William, and it appeared to prove useful far more often than her ability to, let's say, hunt.

As much as she hoped William would have escaped the fire with her, his remains lay somewhere in the probably still smoldering forest. Who knows how many had perished - Wallflower had not even looked back after being told to run. She did not know why the stranger looked around, but felt it to be rude to do the same.

She blinked at his observation. Perhaps she had just gotten used to the name, how it sounded, and never thought about its meaning. Their warriors had indeed fallen from grace, so perhaps it was just fitting. When she opened her mouth to answer his first question, he intercepted with yet another one. The latter was far harder to answer. She had never been asked such a thing. "wanting" wasn't something she could afford back then. Fire. From the forest fire I escaped. She answered, not knowing what other scent would still be so strong to erase the traces of her unit members and, especially, William.

She fell quiet then. She could hardly comprehend what wanting was. She frowned and looked down a bit. I... I want to know what "I love you" means. She answered, unsure if this was the kind of wanting that could be given by another. Her knees trembled, and before she knew it, she sunk to the ground - exhausted.
"I... I want to know what "I love you." means!"
Messages In This Thread
Each time unknown words come to mind - by Wallflower - February 25, 2018, 03:23 PM
RE: Each time unknown words come to mind - by Wallflower - February 25, 2018, 04:05 PM
RE: Each time unknown words come to mind - by Wallflower - February 25, 2018, 04:25 PM
RE: Each time unknown words come to mind - by Wallflower - February 25, 2018, 05:14 PM
RE: Each time unknown words come to mind - by Wallflower - February 26, 2018, 11:49 AM
RE: Each time unknown words come to mind - by Constantine - February 27, 2018, 01:05 PM