Ravensblood Forest Each time unknown words come to mind
"What are my orders?"
26 Posts
Ooc — Meebee
Away
She really hadn't noticed how much strain she had put on her body. Though her mind felt fine, it seemed her vessel could no longer go on until it was replenished. She tried getting back up immediately, which resulted in another strained tremble straight to the ground. But, she did not panic. She tried to feel where it hurt the most, the blood on her paws barely noticeable due to all the filth that had gathered in the wounds there. Her muscles stung more than back when she fought in the seemingly endless advance before the winter had started. That was unusual.

There was also a strange sense of hurt near her chest, something she felt was more like a physical pain. She tried to shift her chest, but the hurt did not stop. She left that pain be. Though it had stopped smoking, her tail was in poor condition and she felt that, under her thick (somewhat arctic, who knew what her parents had been?) pelt, numerous cuts had been placed - the blood mixing with the dirt from her unwashed body.

Shortly; she was a mess. And it would not amaze her to find out this group did not want to deal with her. When the stranger called for his commander, she waited in silence, blue eyes checking every now and then to see if a figure might emerge from the forest.
"I... I want to know what "I love you." means!"
Messages In This Thread
Each time unknown words come to mind - by Wallflower - February 25, 2018, 03:23 PM
RE: Each time unknown words come to mind - by Wallflower - February 25, 2018, 04:05 PM
RE: Each time unknown words come to mind - by Wallflower - February 25, 2018, 04:25 PM
RE: Each time unknown words come to mind - by Wallflower - February 25, 2018, 05:14 PM
RE: Each time unknown words come to mind - by Wallflower - February 26, 2018, 11:49 AM
RE: Each time unknown words come to mind - by Constantine - February 27, 2018, 01:05 PM