Blackfoot Forest I know I'm a wolf and I've been known to bite
53 Posts
Ooc — Marmoo
The anticipation grew as the day wore on, and yet the hulking black form sat in front of his prize and calmly sat watching the horizon, the cold wind ruffling his fur. As he sat in the quiet forest, an eerie, almost peaceful grin sat on his muzzle. The sparse sunlight never rested on him, seemingly avoiding him as it danced around his statue like stance.
Raising his nose to the grey sky, he closed his eyes, nostrils flaring, and his grin crawled bigger over his face. His tail twitched as his pale gaze burned with bloodlust. His voice rumbled low like thunder over the sky, and not turning, he spoke to his companion. They're close.
The roses are wilted,
The violets are dead,
The demons run circles
Round and round in my head.
Messages In This Thread
I know I'm a wolf and I've been known to bite - by Dakarai - February 25, 2018, 10:20 PM
RE: I know I'm a wolf and I've been known to bite - by Mawk - February 26, 2018, 05:28 AM
RE: I know I'm a wolf and I've been known to bite - by Lonzo Moralez - February 27, 2018, 03:57 PM
RE: I know I'm a wolf and I've been known to bite - by Aries - February 28, 2018, 12:58 PM