Blackfoot Forest I know I'm a wolf and I've been known to bite
447 Posts
Ooc — Chey
Private 
Thread #9 LETS FIGHT. @Aries @Mawk @Lonzo Moralez @Onyx Saefyn

With Mawk by his side he didnt feel as weak or hopeless. Together they would hunt down this man and kill him together. They'd save Onyx and he'd take her home to safety and try to nurse whatever wounds she had. Yet despite this he was so scared. He'd lost so easily before and was even knocked out, rendered utterly useless by the monster that stalked his love. 

As they entered the forest he began to notice their trail growing stronger and picked up his pace. Adrenaline kicked in again and he nodded to Mawk silently, his eyes holding a grim look. this is it... his face seemed to say and then he marched onward. A confusing scent mixed in with the rest, blackfeather and the stench of someone that he didn't want to believe was here. He smelled his son, Young blackfeather wolf Aries.
Deceased
323 Posts
Ooc — Belle
The two men contrasting in colour strode across the frozen land with a single goal in mind - kill Lonzo. It was a bitter day, this chilled morning, streaks of light falling through the clouds to illuminate the faces of these two wolves but failing to soften the snow that crumbled beneath their paws. Mawk had no doubts that he could leave this place with terrible scars to mark the brutal event but he found himself lacking the will to care. Determination was etched across his features, assurance that he and Dakarai would bring down the snake and bring the comfort of safety to his littermate.

Adrenaline rushed through his veins, the silence only allowing his mind to wander and consider the various possibilities, the different outcomes today could bring. It was a grim day indeed, grey painting the sky a dull ashen colour, sun hidden behind the haze with only a few beams to fall between gaps in the forest's canopy. Confusion began to stretch across his companions face, and the man quirked a brow. "What is it?"
447 Posts
Ooc — Chey
He'd stopped walking completely at this point, nose twitching and drawing in that scent. Mawk's question was heard but he remained silent for a moment, thoughts racing, emotions changing rapidly as he worked out possible scenarios. Perhaps Aries was another victim, perhaps Aries just happened upon this, Perhaps Aries was just another victim of Lonzo's reign of terror. "I've done bad things father" his son's voice echoed in his mind and he frowned ears flattening back. "My son is here...his scent is mixed with Onyx's and Lonzo's. Perhaps...he's just another victim like Onyx and Cebra... his voice was uncertain though and fearful. He didn't want to find Aries here at all, he didn't want to face what he might have to do.
53 Posts
Ooc — Marmoo
The anticipation grew as the day wore on, and yet the hulking black form sat in front of his prize and calmly sat watching the horizon, the cold wind ruffling his fur. As he sat in the quiet forest, an eerie, almost peaceful grin sat on his muzzle. The sparse sunlight never rested on him, seemingly avoiding him as it danced around his statue like stance.
Raising his nose to the grey sky, he closed his eyes, nostrils flaring, and his grin crawled bigger over his face. His tail twitched as his pale gaze burned with bloodlust. His voice rumbled low like thunder over the sky, and not turning, he spoke to his companion. They're close.
The roses are wilted,
The violets are dead,
The demons run circles
Round and round in my head.
Silencer
334 Posts
Ooc — Belle
Away
His father was coming.

The Reaper sat with laced circles of snow from the sky falling softly onto his coat of ash, a shadow of steel beside the snake of night, solemn silence engulfing them both. The prospect of fighting always piqued his interest, and he was not one to pass this opportunity up if he gained anything from it, but he had never truly fought one who shared his blood - there had been a spat with Cassiopeia, but it had not been filled with the violence he was prepared for this time. Aries was not afraid; he'd fought before. The countless spars, the great battle Blackfeather had participated in, even the times he simply wished to overpower someone for the satisfaction of their submission. But he'd never fought his father.

There was something akin to anger burning within his chest, a fiery flame that marked the impact of Dakarai's mistakes in life. The youth was aware of what the older male had done in his life, and it only enlargened the bitter spike of venom dancing upon his tongue - coward. That's what he believed his 'da' to be. So perhaps that was why he had proceeded to aid Lonzo in his quest, having the knowledge within his grasp that Onyx was someone his father cared dearly about. Dakarai did not care for Aries, so Aries would care naught for him.

The soldier of the Woods grunted at the snake's statement, being fully aware that his father was on his way - and the chances were pretty much one hundred percent in favour that Dakarai would not be alone. This was going to be a real fight, and the youth was more than prepared. 

Let blood be shed.
If I cannot bend Heaven,
I will raise Hell.
447 Posts
Ooc — Chey
We will do this in rounds. two days each to post. that way it doesnt take forever. wounds will be agreed to ooc so that if you are skipped a round, the wounds can be pp'd. feel frwe to have Aries intercept Dak's attack!

Dakarai shook of his hesitation and marched forward until the black figure of Lonzo was visible. Dakarai studied the scene, spotting Onyx and growling before he caught sight of his son. He stared at Aries with a mixture of shock, disgust, and anger. He had not expected this of Aries simply because he was a blackfeather, pack and surrounding wolves do make you who you are. Aries was his son and so was Cassiopeia, he didnt hate them and would always hold some sort of care for them. He regretted what he had done to fail them but he wouldn't back away here...no matter what happened. Onyx was his family now and seeing as Aries wasnt hurt and was standing freely by Lonzo, he had aided in her capture and torment...that was what now made him a blackfeather in Dakarai's mind. "Leave now Aries, I dont want to fight you. Not because I am afraid, but because I will win. I will not run away from this." There was emphasis put on the last word so that Aries would know what he referred to, Running from Moonspear. It would be better to bypass the whole angsty "you ruined all our lives,coward" part that he'd gotten from both Olive and Cassiopeia.

Turning to face Lonzo he motioned for Mawk to join his side with his tail. His vibrant blue eyes stared straight into Lonzo's and he curled his lips. "Today you will be taught a lesson. That Onyx is not yours and a Svartell is nobody to mess with. We will win this, whether you turn tail and run or we spray the snow with your blood." He finished speaking and immediatelt snarled, lunging forward to go for Lonzo.
Deceased
323 Posts
Ooc — Belle
His dark companion paused in the snow, allowing a thick cloud of hesitant silence to fall between them, a plethora of emotions passing over the male's face and sending prickles of uncertainty to Mawk's chest. What was wrong? Ah, then came the explanation. Dakarai had a son - he mentioned with ears flattening against his skull, words that seemed not directed to the Gamma, but to the other man himself. As though he was rambling in a desperate attempt to assure himself that what he was saying was true. Mawk said nothing, only giving a grim nod in response with his lips thinned in a tight line. This day would be one that brought much pain, he could feel it deep within his heart.

At last they came upon the scene, the sickening figure of Lonzo causing a bitter flame to ignite within his body - death, death they would bring to that man. It was a quest that needed a conclusion, they must emerge victorious from this battle. But Dakarai did not attack Lonzo at first sight, proceeding to gaze at a second figure by the snake's side - this must be his son. Mawk did not interrupt, seeing that to involve himself in what appeared to be family issues was a bad idea, one that he almost cringed away from.

When the soldier gave the signal, the Gamma too lunged forward in a vicious surge, jaws agape and ready to latch onto whatever he could on Lonzo's body. "You will pay for what you have done." He spat, eyes burning with that fiery amber that sought revenge on this man of black.
Silencer
334 Posts
Ooc — Belle
Away
Perhaps it was the disbelief etched across his father's features when he finally made an appearance that caused the sinister curl of Aries' lips, though the boy of steel made no move against the man just yet. Since their last meeting, his dislike for Dakarai had begun to grow. He believed him to be a coward, who shoved any blame that fell onto him to another's shoulders, perhaps out of fear he would be shunned away and ran from his problems as though he could shed them like his winter coat when spring came. He had done wrong, just as Aries had, but the two were not the same. They had faults in different ways, but the Reaper knew he was disliked - and if he was honest, he didn't care.

The man's words caused a glint of amusement to spark in the youth's icy gaze, his paws itching at the idea of a battle. "Father, you are terribly foolish. Are you really so sure you will win? Have you won in the past? What has changed... has anything really changed? You're still the same man, whether you want to believe it or not." If life was not kind to him previously, what made him believe that he could best it this time? No, Aries would not back down. He would not leave, this was his choice and he was sick of knowing how fucked up his family was. If this was how life was going to play, then so be it. He would play along with this sick game and oh he would enjoy it. 

The attention was turned to Lonzo, as though he was the true star of the show, and that arrogant nerve inside the starborn soldier was struck - another thing he was sick of. He was always the one in the dark, the outcast. Cassiopeia had been the favoured child, at least in his eyes, and Sirius loved even from a distance. Eventually he had accepted it and chosen to follow along with the life of the stranger, and now he was sick of being treated like he was any less than someone else. His father's words piqued his interest and the boy smirked, taking that moment within his grasp to truly see what this would be - a breaking of family ties perhaps, the loosening of a bond that had already thinned over time spent apart. "If a Svartell is not to be messed with, perhaps you should watch your back, father." Aries spat, launching himself toward the dark man's side with jaws agape to latch onto whatever he could.
If I cannot bend Heaven,
I will raise Hell.
447 Posts
Ooc — Chey
Aries's speech was deflected without a response though they echoed in his mind. foolish...foolish....foolish protector his self given nickname only gave him more of a resolve to fight for Onyx. Yes. He was a fool, but a fool who was willing to die for an innocent, A fool who was willing to die for the one he loved. He could accept being a fool because he was being foolish doing a good thing. 

As he lunged for Lonzo he was slammed into by a weight surprisingly heavy, a sharp pain burning into his shoulder as he slammed down into the snow and slid. Quickly he regained his footing, blood dripping from his shoulder as he began to circle Aries. He didnt want to fight Aries but by the way the boy attacked and spoke, he wouldnt have a choice. "I have won in the past, you speak as if you know my years of life yet you have been on this earth for such a short time." he responded in a voice so calm it surprised even himself. "Your arrogance makes you think you are invincible, yet no matter how strong you are there will always be one stronger."He continued to circle,eyes focused in on his son.

Arrogance. It was something he knew too well and it was something he thought perhaps he could use. "Go ahead boy. Make your move. Svartell versus Svartell" He mocked and antagonized. He would not fight, he would hold back and pray that Aries would be spurred on by his blood enough to leave Lonzo to Mawk. Taking Cassiopeia down had been enough to make him hate himself, he wouldn't do it to Aries unless he feared for his own life.
53 Posts
Ooc — Marmoo
Bitter words. Spat out by bitter men. This is what the beast heard as he sat listening, his ears perked in interest, his tail twitching in almost amusement. He could feel the hate, palpable in the air. Oh, the fun he could have, if it were not for the fight that was about to occur. As they threw useless words back and forth, he sat as a stone, watching, gathering information he could use later. Leave now. The first words out of this black wolf's maw said it all. His desire to fight was not there. Weakness. The anticipation, the longing for a fight made them stronger. For in the urge to fight, they were more willing to draw blood, to maim. To kill.
Unconsciously, he had turned towards the young one as he spoke, an out of place thoughtful look on his face and an odd smile playing at his lips. What the reason was, he would never know. The man that claimed Onyx spoke, making his lips curled amusedly. As the man launched himself, the beast tensed his muscles, yet the male beside him spat out words and sprang forward, seemingly wanting the pleasure of fighting his own flesh and blood. Blood against blood. So intriguing to the snake he did not hear the words of the fourth, nor see his body lunging forward. But his incisors were a different matter, a surprised whine that turned into a growl, his haunches bleeding as the pale man tore a chunk out. Whipping around, his hackles rose high, icy coldness in his eyes. A snarl erupting from his lips, his legs shot his heavy body off the ground, teeth gnashing at the man who had dared draw his blood.
The roses are wilted,
The violets are dead,
The demons run circles
Round and round in my head.
Silencer
334 Posts
Ooc — Belle
Away
Oh, his opinion of Dakarai was worsening the longer they spent in each other's presence. His father's words were met with a hollow laugh, one void of emotion if not for the glint of malice in his icy gaze and the lash of his ashen tail. He had succeeded in knocking the older man to the ground, and the sight of blood had his senses reeling in delight. He did not care if the blood that had been spilled was Dakarai's... in fact, he marvelled at the idea. Perhaps now he could seek revenge on all those times he had been let down, be it by his father's doing or someone elses entirely. The soldier of steel no longer cared, as long as blood was spilled and the burning desire in his chest was settled. Pay for your wrong-doings, pay for abandoning your family and pay for being a coward.

"You may have won in the past, but you have also failed, have you not? I am not denying that you have lived a longer life than myself, but you are forgetting where I reside and what I am trained to do." Kill. Assassinate. That was his job, and despite never before having intentions of killing his father, he would not cast the idea aside. His bloodlust was never settled and Aries was caught in a burning tangle of hatred. His family was broken and Dakarai was trying to run from that, too. "And your arrogance makes you believe that you can escape from the consequences of your actions."

The shadowed man seemed intent on using the Reaper's arrogance against him, but it only amused the boy. Dakarai was arrogant too, but he seemed to oblivious to it and the idea caused a deep chuckle to release from the blackfeather youth's maw. "I bet you never thought it was going to come to this, did you? Father against son?" It was yet another mess that confirmed the broken state of his family. But like most things, Aries didn't care. "Your taunts do nothing but embarass yourself." He would not allow Dakarai to slip from his grasp this time. He would pay.

So the brute darted around and lunged from the side, actions that were carried out with such speed that even the most deadly of warriors might have been caught off guard for but a second. In this moment, the Svartell did not care whether the monster escaped to kill his father right here right now.
If I cannot bend Heaven,
I will raise Hell.
447 Posts
Ooc — Chey
Round two: Wounds for Dakarai: two gashes to his side and the ear to cheek wound we agreed to in your next post Belle. Then I'll have him bite Aries on the throat. Lemme know on discord if that's okay.

Dakarai circled round and round his boy, the dark result of his seed and failure at parenting. He stalked around endlessly, enduring the hateful words spewing from his mouth. Somehow they hurt less than they did coming from Cassiopeia and Olive. Perhaps because he didn't really raise this kid, this monster of a child was born like this. Blackfeather Woods had only nurtured the monster and encouraged it to grow. "Failure is normal and I have failed more than I have won. I am not running any longer Aries. I have faced down what I did while you hide away in the dark woods. I've seen cassiopeia and Olive and endured their hatred. I no longer run." he spoke firmly eyes ablaze with anger.

Then he was attacked with speed that surprised him. He couldn't Dodge quick enough and fangs tore into his side, creating two deep wounds that spattered blood into the snow. Quickly though he whirled around, now face to face with Aries jaws snapping in the air of his face, hoping that it would cause the instinctual reaction to rear back. He still didn't seek to inflict wounds upon his son's flesh, not wanting the blood of his spawn on his fangs ever again.
Deceased
323 Posts
Ooc — Belle
The violently spat words of the battling father and son were drowned out like a blurred haze in the background as Mawk sprung toward the snake, eyes burning a fiery hatred. Flames danced in his gaze, a churn of pure rage twisting his stomach as the man launched himself forward in attempts to throw Lonzo's balance and latch his jaws onto whatever he could. This wolf would pay for what he had done, and Mawk had promised himself he would deal as much damage as he could if he was unable to kill him on this day.

A surprised yelp reached his ears as his teeth stuck their mark, crashing into the man's side - he sunk his fangs in as deep as he could, hoping to wound him greatly, and his attack resulted in him tearing a chunk of flesh from the snake's haunch. Lonzo whipped around to meet him head on, and Mawk matched his cold gaze with the burning stare of his own - cold and warm facing off in a violent battle to try and bring death to the other.

The shadowed man sought to mirror the father's movements, gnashing his teeth and leaping back toward Mawk - the Saefyn only snarled back and felt his paws lift from the earth to meet Lonzo and slam against him.
Silencer
334 Posts
Ooc — Belle
Away
Feel free to give him the scars across his muzzle too, chey!

His father circled around him as though he were the true predator in this battle of blood, but Aries knew better than to believe such a humerous prospect. If he might have seen into this man's thoughts - perhaps he would have laughed. Because it would confirm the knowledge he already grasped. That Dakarai saw him only as a fail and the monster that the boy himself already knew. "Deciding that you will no longer run now does not change your mistakes from the past. What you have done cannot be erased, or simply forgotten, da." The name was spat, a venomous word spewed from his maw to match the bitter glint in his eyes.

His speed payed off, teeth hitting their mark as the shadowed man attempted to lunge out of the way. He was not quick enough to avoid the wrath of the Reaper and his burning hatred - blood dripped from his muzzle now, the very picture of a monster if ever there was one. A soldier of night promised to his duties and carrying out the tasks of which his own mind had conjured. 

Dakarai snapped his muzzle and despite lurching back ever so slightly, Aries saw an opportunity. So instead of backing up, he sprung toward the face of his father with jaws agape and malicious intent filling his darkened gaze.

You are no father of mine.
If I cannot bend Heaven,
I will raise Hell.
447 Posts
Ooc — Chey
Dakarai flinched at the venomously spat name, the name that Cassiopeia had called him and one that he ever so vaguely recalled Aries using too. A surge of emotional pain that crippled him more than the physical pain did caused him to pause and falter. As he did Aries lunged again and sliced open his side with teeth as sharp as a lynx's claws, Dakarai's blood spraying the snow. A low groan left his maw and he panted heavily, his middle age showing physically now.

Then he looked toward where Onyx lay, hurt and scared. He had promised to do whatever was nescessary to save her and he would get her home to the safety of the pack. With a snarl he snapped his jaws toward Aries only to be met with pain so fierce he didn't know what had hit him. The right side of his face was on fir and the sight and sound on that side of his body was all fuzzy and messed up. He shut his eye against the pain and blood that poured down and stumbled to the side, breath wheezing. The ground beneath him was more red than it was white anymore and the stench of blood was thick in the air. He thought was going to die but he knew he had to end this first. In his mind he accepted the fact that he'd have to do enough damage to cause Aries to be unable to continue He sucked in a breath against the nausea that rose up in his gut at the thought of damaging his son and turned to Aries, a look of sadness and anger in his good eye.  " You have the fullest extent of Svartell darkness. Unfortunately every Svartell man dies violently."He spoke in a menacing growl and took a step toward him, good eye holding the weary knowledge of one about to do a bad thing.

"But here isn't your time"He spoke, his words loud as he lunged at the same time,jaws snapping and tearing open three deep lines across his son's muzzle. Aries then tried to retaliate but with sudden strength and an almost instinctual lunge, Dakarai ducked low and bit into Aries's throat. His fangs missed anything vital but by the way blood began to spurt and leak from around Dakarai's mouth he didn't know that. Horrified he leaped back and continued backing away,watching the blood seep into Aries's fur and drip rapidly to the ground. "I..I wasn't trying...I wouldn't" he stammered in shock, unable to believe what he was seeing. His own wounds continued to drip and spill onto the ground but he couldn't tear his gaze away from Aries.