Ravensblood Forest you pay with your life — spring council vote
"What are my orders?"
26 Posts
Ooc — Meebee
Away
Eternally grateful to the two males that had so selflessly let her join their unit(?), she slumbered in the small den she was assigned. It was not much bigger than the hiding places they had used to wait in until the enemy advanced, cutting them down as soon as they had passed them. William and her had always been close to each other, leading the unit into the ambush fearlessly. The only thing she had ever feared had come true, so why fear again.

Wallflower was a light sleeper and as soon as the summoning rang through the forest, she was up and ready. Her fur stuck strangely outwards in places and she was still anything but a pleasant sight, but she did not care. Soon she would bathe, she would pick a rather sunny early-spring day for that, but so far she hadn't had the time to do so.

With careful steps, as if she were sneaking up on the enemy without a sound but the slight cracks of bedding that could be anything, she approached the clearing. She was barely surprised to be one of the first to come - an order was an order and had to be followed as soon as possible. She took her place submissively somewhere close to Screech, bowing her form in greeting to the unit member she knew and their commander.
"I... I want to know what "I love you." means!"
Messages In This Thread
RE: you pay with your life — spring council vote - by Wallflower - March 03, 2018, 07:08 AM