Ravensblood Forest you pay with your life β€” spring council vote
to stab my youth with desperate knives
154 Posts
Ooc — e
Away
i hope youre feeling better, rachel!<3

quickly the rest of the group filters in, samothes quietly evaluating each. he greets thelxiope, returning her smile with a quick one of his own, before durnevhiir's arrival presents an interesting distraction. while he has not made effort to pry into the relationship between the woman and their leader, he's had his suspicions -- though he does not know if the arrival of children into ravensblood will benefit them or cause stress, with their low headcount.

ah, but, it is none of his business. instead he listens carefully to constantine's speech, nodding along. the recent explosion of coastal activity has set his teeth on edge, truth be told -- he'd admired constantine's willingness to settle so close to morningside, but there is an unpalatable boldness in having so many packs clustered in this region. resources. tragedies of the commons. et cetera. there's time to discuss it, and he takes what constantine orders seriously (although thelxiope's presence is due to him, so he feels at least somewhat confident in that regard ... a pity samaantine is so terribly unfit for any pack or to be around him or he'd make more of an effort to corral her and her boy-toy in.)

more importantly: the council, an idea he's quite fond of. looking at their current numbers, samothes thinksΒ durnevhiir and i, obviously. they have been with constantine the longest, proven their loyalty, and as far as samothes is concerned, the others are unknown entities. except for thelxiope -- who is still re-earning ravensblood's trust. the one-eyed boy speaks first, nominating durnevhiir. the girl who's at his side moves next, eliciting a raised eyebrow from samothes (who knows neither of them, really).

ah, the rub: it is probably uncouth to nominate himself. the slightly ... competitive, to put it generously, side of him feels prickled at the nomination of the one-eyed boy he doesn't evenΒ know, but samothes is smart enough to know how to present himself. he glances at thelxiope, hopeful she will, being closer to him than to the others, nominate him and save him the hassle.Β "i'd like to second durnevhiir," the messeda boy says, giving the woman in question a nod. that leaves the quite one, whisper, and who knows what her thoughts are, durnevhiir, and thelxiope -- he's still confident.
Messages In This Thread