Silvertip Mountain yeah, my brother went first
178 Posts
Ooc — aerinne
dauntless had never met chaska but he understood that the bones his father buried belonged to a friend of his father's. dauntless himself didn't have many friends, per say. his sisters counted in that group and he loops burr into the group with a heavy heart. though it feels a bit rude to him while his father mourns a lost friend, dauntless privately mourns burr, remembering what pema and him had found there — what he'd avoided seeing at first as if it might not reverse what he instinctively knew as truth. the pool of blood, the litter of intestines. it haunts him to the point that dauntless wonders if the guilt ( despite that he's aware he did nothing ) will ever fade. his private mourning session does not last long, lest it accidentally intrude upon who this ritual is really for. he lowers his eyes, more brown today than green and cups his ears forth as his father speaks. sunny's words follow shortly after and dauntless remains silent. it doesn't seem right to speak about a wolf he didn't know and so he chooses not to.
Messages In This Thread
yeah, my brother went first - by Grayday Sr. - February 26, 2018, 09:49 PM
RE: yeah, my brother went first - by Spiritwalker - February 26, 2018, 10:03 PM
RE: yeah, my brother went first - by Sunny - February 26, 2018, 10:59 PM
RE: yeah, my brother went first - by Shale - February 26, 2018, 11:16 PM
RE: yeah, my brother went first - by Dauntless - February 27, 2018, 04:06 AM
RE: yeah, my brother went first - by Pema - February 28, 2018, 01:50 AM
RE: yeah, my brother went first - by Kieran Adrien - March 01, 2018, 05:49 AM
RE: yeah, my brother went first - by Grayday Sr. - March 04, 2018, 05:48 PM