Neverwinter Forest I didn't know you were looking for him
193 Posts
Ooc — Mar
Tapat was really getting better with watching the kids, especially when Ceallach was with him. Together they were quite the team. Tapat was often more playful and would try and entertain the kids. Tapat liked this forest as it was quick thick. There was hardly any snow on the ground at all. It made him feel much warmer. The boy, being with his family again, was slowly starting to forget about Lagan's existence. Now family was more important, plus it didn't help that Tapat had stopped looking for Lagan. Not that Tapat realized that Hemlock hadn't.

He waited patiently for her return. He hoped next time he could help her hunt. With the right instructions at the right time he was quite good at helping with the hunt. He could always tell his mind to chase a deer to tire it out. It was also instinct that helped him. Somethings came to him instinctually. Plus he hunted so much now that he knew how to get food. But sometimes one would get distracted. He jumped up when he saw @Hemlock. "MAMA!" he let out excitedly as he rushed towards her.
you ain't seen nothing like me yet
391 Posts
Ooc — Sonia
Botanist

Hemlock was tired by the time that she returned to the family's little haven, the forest so thick and dense that it seemed safe enough to leave them in. She saw Ceallach in his normal place, watching over everyone and Tapat was nearby, she paused to give a fond nuzzle to Ceallach. "I'm going to catch dinner," Ceallach intoned, looking over at Eirlys in an invitation. The older duo took off as the younger two were playing a game and Hemlock approached Tapat, tail wagging and pressed a few kisses over his face. 

"And how are you, handsome?" She asked with a fond smile, stepping back. "I have a surprise for you - I found Redhawk Caldera. I met a woman named Finley, and, more importantly, she's Lagan's mother." Hemlock grinned then and waited to hear his response - maybe they could visit soon, if the weather permitted! 

available for naturalist and medical threads just tag her!
i grew a human and unfortunately as a horrible side effect lost an organ - as such will be slow from time to time.

[Image: naturalist_master.gif] 12/20
193 Posts
Ooc — Mar
Tapat was so excited to see her. It felt to him as if he hadn't seen her in forever. The male licked under her chin and didn't even notice that his other brother went hunting. He plopped down on his butt. "I'm good! Missed you," he spoke as he really knew what missing someone was like.

Tapat's eyes went wide. "REALLY?!," he gasped. He let out a long puppy like whine in excitement. He would see Lagan again!!! He was close to the Caldera. He started to jump around. "His mama? Wow!," he beamed. He then snuggled himself against Hemlock. "Thank you, Thank you, Thank you," he beamed. "When can I see him?," Tapat asked.
you ain't seen nothing like me yet
391 Posts
Ooc — Sonia
Botanist

Thinking of taking Tapat to see Lagan scared her in some ways. In all reality she knew that eventually Tapat wouldn't stay with them - and they had done it once before. They had survived somehow, hadn't they? In a way they had, but, Hemlock had worried and worried. She nuzzled against him when he asked about going to visit Lagan. "I can take you there to see him." She said with a nod. She was a bit nervous about separating the family but they knew where to gather - the forest was what they knew and what had been a refuge for them. 

available for naturalist and medical threads just tag her!
i grew a human and unfortunately as a horrible side effect lost an organ - as such will be slow from time to time.

[Image: naturalist_master.gif] 12/20
193 Posts
Ooc — Mar
Tapat almost peed himself in excitement. He wagged his tail a mile a minute and started to jump around excitedly. "You found him! You found him!!," he beamed and then snuggled against his mother. "Thank you, mama," he whispered then. He had been remembering Lagan so he must be special.

"Will you join the Caldera too?," he wondered then. "Where will you go?," he asked with the cutest head tilt. His ears flopping to the side. He was so childlike in his behavior still. He couldn't help it. He just liked being around his mama and his siblings.