Neverwinter Forest I didn't know you were looking for him
you ain't seen nothing like me yet
391 Posts
Ooc — Sonia
Botanist

Hemlock was tired by the time that she returned to the family's little haven, the forest so thick and dense that it seemed safe enough to leave them in. She saw Ceallach in his normal place, watching over everyone and Tapat was nearby, she paused to give a fond nuzzle to Ceallach. "I'm going to catch dinner," Ceallach intoned, looking over at Eirlys in an invitation. The older duo took off as the younger two were playing a game and Hemlock approached Tapat, tail wagging and pressed a few kisses over his face. 

"And how are you, handsome?" She asked with a fond smile, stepping back. "I have a surprise for you - I found Redhawk Caldera. I met a woman named Finley, and, more importantly, she's Lagan's mother." Hemlock grinned then and waited to hear his response - maybe they could visit soon, if the weather permitted! 

available for naturalist and medical threads just tag her!
i grew a human and unfortunately as a horrible side effect lost an organ - as such will be slow from time to time.

[Image: naturalist_master.gif] 12/20
Messages In This Thread
I didn't know you were looking for him - by Tapat - February 27, 2018, 04:09 AM
RE: I didn't know you were looking for him - by Hemlock - February 28, 2018, 08:47 PM
RE: I didn't know you were looking for him - by Tapat - March 02, 2018, 10:35 AM
RE: I didn't know you were looking for him - by Hemlock - March 13, 2018, 09:51 PM
RE: I didn't know you were looking for him - by Tapat - March 14, 2018, 04:18 PM