Hoshor Plains i'm coming home,
guardian of the galaxy
1,292 Posts
Ooc — Magdalyn
Master Guardian
All Welcome 
terance had missed the reunion, but rannoch had informed him of @Cassiopeia's joining into their little clan. it wasn't something he was too excited for, remembering aries with something like the opposite of fondly. though, truthfully, he'd never had much interaction with the quieter of the demonspawn-- only knew that the cerberus had disliked aries greatly, and that hydra once had an annoying encounter with her. so terance was willing to give olive's daughter a fighting chance to be more than a nuisance in his book. so he sought her out among the group of wolves, his posture stiff and tail raised. they weren't a fully formed pack yet, but terance was going to be the beta very soon-- he thought he ought to start acting like it.

"casseiopia," he said, hoping to grab her full attention, his nose twitching as he took in her scent. there was nothing out of the ordinary-- obviously, she had been traveling with them for a few days now. 

hi this is vague i'm sorry i am still a little confused on how to group travels and all that... just assume terance came up to her wherever she is.
v e r i t a s
436 Posts
Ooc — thalia

she had been with them for more than a day, and had yet to find her mother - she'd caught the woman's scent, and yet she seemed to have slipped away from the group. the star-kissed girl could only wait for her return, and attempt to make herself useful in some shape or form until that occurred. 

it was her same that had her rise, turning neatly to have her gaze land on the dark-furred, green-eyed male that looked markedly familiar. for a moment, she paused, remembering rannoch's words and hunting through her memories of moonspear. his name came to her after a pause, and she enunciated it carefully. "terance." she was assured when something seemed to click, and she lightened a fraction, somewhat more at ease. her gaze roved over him once, and she ventured next,  "you left with rannoch?" she dipped her head in the slightest, as if catching on to his own signals; the movement made more painful but the scabbed over marks that littered her neck.
That is not dead which can eternal lie. 
And with strange aeons even death may die.

guardian of the galaxy
1,292 Posts
Ooc — Magdalyn
Master Guardian
"that's me," he responded with a wave of his tail, nose twitching curiously. his head dipped at her question. "i did, rannoch is my best friend," he then told her, a little hurt at his own answer. but then what was hydra? why couldn't he have both, he wondered. "i'm going to be his beta," he added for good measure.

"how have you been? it's been a while... you were just a child when i last saw you," terance said, tail waving still. truthfully, she was still a child, but she looked hardened. though, somehow could say the same about himself, perhaps.