Blackbeak Bluff My Favorite Hour
stars cannot shine without darkness
469 Posts
Ooc — Mai
Facing towards the open expanse of the ocean and the sheer cliffs before her, Tzila wouldn't be able to see anyone or anything who might be in the area, should they decide to approach. By chance, this was the case. She was not alone. The pale wolf who approached from behind would get a full glimpse of her poised shilloute. Striking scarlet marring otherwise flawless onyx fur along her dorsal side, which was tussled gently by the breeze. Eyes slightly narrowed in thought, she scanned the cliffside for any hint of an opening down.

Interrupted were those very thoughts by the taint of a wolf on the wind, followed by a vocalized greeting. A single dark ear pivoted back in response. My, this one had quite the different accent. She smirked inwardly. Twisting her neck around to peer over her shoulder, she was met with the sight of a ghostly colored male. "Hello stranger." The rest of her body soon followed, twisting round to face him. "Quite the view from up here, ain't it?" She gestured with her muzzle towards the jagged cliffs and tiny dotted beaches that loomed so close, yet were also so out of reach.
Messages In This Thread
My Favorite Hour - by RIP Tzila - February 27, 2018, 11:17 PM
RE: My Favorite Hour - by Smokestep - February 28, 2018, 12:18 AM
RE: My Favorite Hour - by RIP Tzila - February 28, 2018, 09:41 PM
RE: My Favorite Hour - by Smokestep - March 01, 2018, 02:12 AM
RE: My Favorite Hour - by RIP Tzila - March 01, 2018, 08:39 PM
RE: My Favorite Hour - by Smokestep - March 10, 2018, 06:03 PM