King Elk Forest hard aces
✰✰✰
229 Posts
Ooc — b.
Her face stayed a little scrunched but she nodded as she made her best attempt at an understanding. To know one was 'deformed', whatever that meant exactly, only gave her more to consider so suddenly. "I'll keep an eye out for them," she said quietly for her lowkey way of "I'll deal with that later".. since who knew how they were going to be.

Then, going forward, her morwinyon was swift as ever to confirm a lurking suspicion she had carried across the wilds already. The notion to move was no surprise.. although her nod was slow to come. Soon, though, made her ears waver in brief consideration. Especially with pups, apparently. But, why not? As Delight said--they were near nothing out here, and this restlessness wasn't anything new. She had not been burdened unbearably to get from here to there and on the whole either, she certainly considered them a healthy, hale bunch--before she had a giant question mark of a deformed puppy to add in too. This wasn't an impossible destination or an outrageous goal for them to pursue.. even still.

On the whole, she couldn't exactly argue a relocation. She didn't have a lot to lose, harbored no overly specific  attachments to this forest, and leveled him with a thoughtful look. "It is unoccupied, in the middle of the mountains and all too. We might even be able to keep that secluded feel a bit?" she supplied, as if it needed much further justification, but more of a prefacing for the other turn of the coin. "But I can't say I got to see the whole area.. the all around," she gestured as a disclaimer. "Where I went was smooth enough goings, though.. No one bothered me and I kept fed, so, really.. yeah. Soon can work. I think if we do want to move, it's worth a shot," was her two cents, for whatever it was worth.
Messages In This Thread
hard aces - by Jomyo - February 28, 2018, 01:39 AM
RE: hard aces - by Ariel - March 02, 2018, 11:33 AM
RE: hard aces - by Jomyo - March 08, 2018, 12:12 AM
RE: hard aces - by Ariel - March 08, 2018, 01:49 PM
RE: hard aces - by Jomyo - March 14, 2018, 02:24 AM
RE: hard aces - by Ariel - March 14, 2018, 11:54 AM
RE: hard aces - by Jomyo - March 27, 2018, 11:31 PM
RE: hard aces - by Ariel - April 04, 2018, 06:36 PM
RE: hard aces - by Jomyo - April 11, 2018, 01:36 AM