Firefly Ravine paeta
dressed like a deer kills like a lion
65 Posts
Ooc —

The low rumbled sound that left Ceallach was only for Eirlys, picturing her as a wife - her thick plush covered with someone else's body. He snorted and then moved to picturing her with babies suckling at her teats; that was far more agreeable. "But I will just scare them away - my 'friend' doesn't care much for company." He quipped as he teased his snout along her jawline, giving a breathy sigh. "Where you go, I go, Eirlys - I am not your Dagfinn but there will never be a time when you must question if I am there."  

Ceallach moved so that he could circle her, pressed close against her plush with his long legs stretched so she could get comfortable against him. "Someone will have to give Mama grandchildren." Ceallach teased, drawing his teeth through her scruff to settle her fur. "And your babies would be far prettier than mine." He chuckled then, at the idea of being a father, a husband, no - he was not sure he'd had the best examples of family. What they had was theirs, and they protected it, the children set far more to the job than they should have been. They had never just been able to play and be childish. 

[Image: chronicler.gif], [Image: outrider.gif]
Messages In This Thread
paeta - by Ceallach - February 28, 2018, 12:51 PM
RE: paeta - by Eirlys - March 11, 2018, 05:13 AM
RE: paeta - by Ceallach - March 11, 2018, 11:21 AM
RE: paeta - by Eirlys - March 22, 2018, 06:30 PM
RE: paeta - by Ceallach - March 26, 2018, 12:53 AM
RE: paeta - by Eirlys - March 26, 2018, 02:17 PM
RE: paeta - by Ceallach - March 29, 2018, 05:44 AM
RE: paeta - by Eirlys - April 14, 2018, 09:27 PM
RE: paeta - by Ceallach - April 25, 2018, 04:37 PM
RE: paeta - by Eirlys - May 02, 2018, 03:16 PM