Shadow Mountain A hell within my head
sicarius
453 Posts
Ooc — Thalia
Warrior

she was unused to being ordered, and was dissatisfied moreso with the threat of consequence. thus the wraith picked her way toward the summons only after a moment of thought, slipping into the gathering soundlessly. her gaze settled not on the inky woman nor the blustering male, but rather on the source of the fear-scent that lay heavy in the air. there lay a pair at the woman's feet, and the male spoke then, hushed and fearful.

here paused the woman, looking up at the sleek woman and her murky companion. they had situated themselves above the rest, the majority of which seemed to be squabbling. thinking carefully now, yet distracted by the boasts of Nikan, she turned to him a moment, regarding him distastefully. she had never been a fan of taking captives, it seemed the practice was done to boost one's ego rather than provide any strategic gain, anyhow. the male certainly seemed the type to require fuel for an overinflated sense of self, and rather than engage in their petty squabble, she carefully searched for the same scent the male had picked up, finding then the scent of blackfeather intertwined with it. 

wondering at this piece of information, and keeping half her attention centered on the likely idiotic kidnapper, her gaze returned to the woman who called herself nightstalker, carefully placed atop her spire. she knew power-lust when she saw it, and for a moment something flickered in her gaze. ornate titles and fancy rocks would offer nothing to the woman when the haphazardous pile of outcasts she had gathered to rule atop of toppled her in their unpredictability. time would tall of her power-lust held any base, or if the likes of Nikan would only serve to hasten her fall.
facilis descensus averno
Messages In This Thread
A hell within my head - by Kelina - March 01, 2018, 06:32 AM
RE: A hell within my head - by Nikan - March 01, 2018, 11:09 AM
RE: A hell within my head - by Serem - March 01, 2018, 11:17 AM
RE: A hell within my head - by Nightstar - March 01, 2018, 11:53 AM
RE: A hell within my head - by Nikan - March 01, 2018, 01:59 PM
RE: A hell within my head - by Maheegan - March 01, 2018, 05:28 PM
RE: A hell within my head - by Aeronwyn - March 01, 2018, 06:35 PM
RE: A hell within my head - by Tree - March 03, 2018, 01:47 AM
RE: A hell within my head - by Duana - March 03, 2018, 07:46 AM
RE: A hell within my head - by Ukko - March 03, 2018, 07:17 PM