Shadow Mountain A hell within my head
The Nightstalker
198 Posts
Ooc —
Sorry about the wait! Next round begins on the 20th <3

Kelina observed with a glint in her gaze as the wolves gathered, surrounding the clearing and peering around with eager eyes. Well... some more eager than others, but even so, this was a night to relish. She had no doubts they would remember this night likely for the rest of their days, for many it would be the first time they tasted wolf flesh, and for others the entire ceremony was a brand new idea.

The panther waited until the voices had mostly hushed, before glancing to the Snakebrewer and speaking up to address the shadow wolves. "We are gathered tonight in celebration for the coming of Spring," She began in a cool yet loud voice, gaze scanning each face illuminated by the moonlight. "We will make a sacrifice - taking the life of another to ensure the strength of our own." 

Oh, her senses were tingling. She had been awaiting this ceremony for many days, for there was a burning hunger in her chest that would only be settled by the taste of wolf meat upon her tongue. The Nightstalker leapt off of the rock and began to stalk toward where the prisoners were whispering - she glanced to the male with a feline grin and snapped her jaws to get him moving into the center of the clearing. The trees, with cracked branches creaking - they were waiting. They were ready.

"We will see the end of this man's life tonight. The going of his soul will bless any life born upon the mountain, so that the youth will be brave and strong." Her tongue swept out to slide across her blackened lips hungrily, eyeing the man (she had left him mostly unscathed so he was still strong enough to run) with a glimmer in her eyes. Turning back to her wolves, she raised her muzzle and began to chant - "Blood to blood, bone to bone, take this weakling, strengthen our own." This eerie phrase was repeated, and she assumed the others would join in to create a cacophony of quiet noise like sinister whispers from the leaves of trees.

With that, she snapped her jaws again to get Maheegan running so that the others would chase and bring him down when they were near enough, chant still falling like a deadly ritual from her muzzle.
[Image: tAPcmpF.png]
"I do not suffer from insanity... I enjoy every minute of it"
Messages In This Thread
A hell within my head - by Kelina - March 01, 2018, 06:32 AM
RE: A hell within my head - by Nikan - March 01, 2018, 11:09 AM
RE: A hell within my head - by Serem - March 01, 2018, 11:17 AM
RE: A hell within my head - by Nightstar - March 01, 2018, 11:53 AM
RE: A hell within my head - by Nikan - March 01, 2018, 01:59 PM
RE: A hell within my head - by Maheegan - March 01, 2018, 05:28 PM
RE: A hell within my head - by Aeronwyn - March 01, 2018, 06:35 PM
RE: A hell within my head - by Tree - March 03, 2018, 01:47 AM
RE: A hell within my head - by Duana - March 03, 2018, 07:46 AM