Dragoncrest Cliffs french people give me the crepes
fire queen
271 Posts
Ooc — Kara
Her eyes brightened at the girl’s calming voice, tail giving a little thump against the log. Portia’s treatment had certainly helped to ease any pain or injuries there had been, but Furi’s presence was the best medicine for Rose in that moment and she was eternally grateful to have someone care enough to be there with her. “I’m fine, you being here is enough” she admits, a sheepish smile tugging at the corners of her lips. It was strange to be so sentimental but it felt necessary to say, especially after everything she’d been through. 

Besides, even if she didn’t want to admit it, Rose was an independent stubborn fool who didn’t like asking for help even if it was being offered. She had depended on herself for so long and then being a medic on top of that, well it just felt wrong to suddenly be the one taken care of. Plus, Furi was just way too nice for her own good and Rose didn’t want to take advantage of her in any way, not after having ended in this situation because of her own mistakes.
i'm the architect of my own destruction
Messages In This Thread
french people give me the crepes - by Mallaidh - March 01, 2018, 08:47 PM
RE: french people give me the crepes - by Rose - March 01, 2018, 09:34 PM
RE: french people give me the crepes - by Mallaidh - March 01, 2018, 09:49 PM
RE: french people give me the crepes - by Rose - March 03, 2018, 05:48 PM
RE: french people give me the crepes - by Mallaidh - March 06, 2018, 03:20 PM
RE: french people give me the crepes - by Rose - March 13, 2018, 09:46 AM
RE: french people give me the crepes - by Mallaidh - March 18, 2018, 05:58 PM
RE: french people give me the crepes - by Rose - March 26, 2018, 03:06 AM
RE: french people give me the crepes - by Mallaidh - April 01, 2018, 12:18 PM
RE: french people give me the crepes - by Rose - April 29, 2018, 08:47 PM