Falls of the Hinterlands and i'm always tired, but never of you
see my heart, i decorate it like a grave
119 Posts
Ooc — Somniari
bit of PP here, let me know if I need to change it <3
So many thoughts slipped Nathaniel's mind now; countless reasons to stop. Of course he was aware that Mona was young-- she was not a child, but perhaps she would regret this later. Youth inspired many bad decisions, and if he had spared a moment for any thought, the ex-soldier would have put an end to the encounter right then. There were things he hoped for his future with the girl (as her friend and protector, he had assumed), and becoming a bad decision of hers had never been on the list. Whether for better or worse, none of these thoughts reached him now; they simmered in the background, waiting to strike him another time.
He was silent as his firebird turned, his expression one of conflict. He hadn't known that she wanted this-- that she wanted him before this, and now he could not avoid the fact. It struck him as unlikely, ill-advised. The thoughts were fleeting; rainforest eyes called him from his thoughts and his rationality. Mona's eagle moved to brush alongside her, gently herding her further into the den. His preening began again as they moved, this time starting behind her ears.
When the two stilled again, concealed from the outside world, Nathaniel's attentions continued down the back of his firebird's neck. He did not rush, nor did he speak yet. His grooming continued down past her shoulder blades, after a time punctuated with soft, brief nips along her spine. He shifted position as he progressed, slowing his preening now-- just past her hips, he ceased entirely.
Is this what you want? The question came as a low, earnest rumble. He didn't move, and he would not unless she said yes. The moment she did, though, he would not hesitate.
i've eaten the sun,
so my tongue has been burned of the taste

Mona is allowed in ALL of Nathaniel's threads, including private ones.
Messages In This Thread
RE: and i'm always tired, but never with you - by Mona - March 02, 2018, 11:12 PM
RE: and i'm always tired, but never with you - by Mona - March 03, 2018, 12:23 AM
RE: and i'm always tired, but never with you - by Mona - March 03, 2018, 01:53 AM
RE: and i'm always tired, but never with you - by Mona - March 03, 2018, 03:32 AM
RE: and i'm always tired, but never with you - by Mona - March 03, 2018, 04:26 AM
RE: and i'm always tired, but never of you - by Nathaniel Sr. - March 22, 2018, 08:35 PM
RE: and i'm always tired, but never of you - by Mona - March 23, 2018, 11:56 AM
RE: and i'm always tired, but never of you - by Mona - April 15, 2018, 04:33 PM