King Elk Forest here: a gift for all of your troubles
20 Posts
Ooc — Jitterwater

The stranger looks a lot like herself, she muses, and is equally ambiguous on first glance. When they speak they seem a bit put-off (maybe by what Kratha has said, or the way she looks, or just because that's the way this person is), but they move on to mention the deal that Kratha's already made. She nods emphatically. She says she'll train me if I stick around, which sounds like a pretty awesome deal, but as she is speaking another wolf arrives. This one is quiet, observant, and colored vibrantly in many tones. Kratha watches them for a split second but retrains her attention on Delight when it is clear they are just here to support their leader. Getting to the point: I'm a survivor, and I pick stuff up quick. I won't be a huge drain on your resources, promise.
Messages In This Thread
RE: here: a gift for all of your troubles - by Kratha - March 04, 2018, 01:07 PM
RE: here: a gift for all of your troubles - by Ariel - March 04, 2018, 02:18 PM
RE: here: a gift for all of your troubles - by Kratha - March 05, 2018, 12:07 AM
RE: here: a gift for all of your troubles - by Jomyo - March 05, 2018, 01:25 AM
RE: here: a gift for all of your troubles - by Ariel - March 05, 2018, 12:47 PM
RE: here: a gift for all of your troubles - by Kratha - March 08, 2018, 01:20 PM
RE: here: a gift for all of your troubles - by Jomyo - March 08, 2018, 10:57 PM
RE: here: a gift for all of your troubles - by Ariel - March 12, 2018, 10:49 AM