Stone Circle It's almost like we're plagued
391 Posts
Ooc — Chey
She relaxed a bit more when Valette said the patrols would be increased and pack notified. That was good news but she didn't want Valette to think she'd sit it out and hide away from Lonzo while the others risked themselves. "I won't be leaving the territory, that's foolish for sure. I'll tell Rowana she isn't to leave past our borders or go near them. I'll make it an order this time."she said in agreement and then took a breath,unsure how to continue with what she wanted to say.

"But I won't sit down in a den and hide. I will continue my patrols and I will be there if he attacks. He...is focused on saefyns. It isn't right to let others fight my battles."she said slowly but firmly. She paused and then lowered her gaze. "If I come across him I'll call for the others." was what she said to compromise and she meant it. If she found him or was summoned like before she'd go first, but if given a chance she'd call for help.

little does she know that Lonzo will have her out in seconds xD you can wrap it up if you want!
Messages In This Thread
It's almost like we're plagued - by Illecebra - March 05, 2018, 08:29 AM
RE: It's almost like we're plagued - by RIP Valette - March 05, 2018, 12:30 PM
RE: It's almost like we're plagued - by Illecebra - March 05, 2018, 12:51 PM
RE: It's almost like we're plagued - by RIP Valette - March 05, 2018, 01:00 PM
RE: It's almost like we're plagued - by Illecebra - March 05, 2018, 10:05 PM
RE: It's almost like we're plagued - by RIP Valette - March 06, 2018, 04:52 AM
RE: It's almost like we're plagued - by Illecebra - March 06, 2018, 11:20 AM
RE: It's almost like we're plagued - by RIP Valette - March 08, 2018, 03:43 AM
RE: It's almost like we're plagued - by Illecebra - March 10, 2018, 03:35 AM
RE: It's almost like we're plagued - by RIP Valette - March 11, 2018, 01:10 PM