Moonstone Quarry on your behalf, i asked if he would be there for you
✰✰✰
229 Posts
Ooc — b.
She glanced between the road ahead and her new company's expression, hoping for no bad news.. but curious. She wasn't finding herself all too bothered, although she had been very caught up in heading this route so far and getting them there quickly and safely--especially when she had never done something like this before, not with a whole pack worth of history and individuals at stake. Not a whole lot else had crossed her mind today and when she realized it, she wasn't too sure how to feel besides overwhelmed.. a bit. But that would change soon when they got there and settled down again.

Jomyo took a moment to decide how to answer. An exact timeline was difficult because a lot of this was very vague and dependent on what awaited them. Her plan guided them towards the hot springs from here, then instead of veering south to enter the mountain range closer to the lake, hoping instead to find the safe passage she had used to come out further north. It hadn't been too long since she had come this way.. so she was using that as a very rough, hazy guideline. "I don't know exactly. A few rests, maybe.. it depends on how bad the snow is up ahead but the terrain stays pretty doable through here up ahead--a forest, hotspring, meadow. Nothing rough until we hit the mountain." It also banked on how far they could keep traveling in one go. She was game, but there was a whole pack's stamina to think about, not just her own (another horrifying, overwhelming thought) to consider.

In exchange for concrete facts, she'd scatter some more details along to help: "We're more than halfway there, I'd say.. and we're making pretty good time for a group this big." All true, so she nodded.
Messages In This Thread
RE: on your behalf, i asked if he would be there for you - by Jomyo - March 08, 2018, 01:16 AM