Wheeling Gull Isle tripping on skies, sipping waterfalls
12 Posts
Ooc — KJ
Tagging for reference.

Serein walked alongside @Sirimiri in companionable silence, but Brontide split off from his sisters, kicking up spindrift as he sought to make @Faeryn’s acquaintance.

“Hello there,” he said simply, remembering her from the Hunter’s Moon. “I don’t think we got properly introduced — I’m Brontide Corten, the little’uns’ uncle.” The sweep of his muzzle paused significantly on Coelacanth and Amoxtli’s wispy silhouettes in the distance. His smile was warm and easy, but he kept a respectful distance, not seeking to encroach upon the woman’s personal space or waste her time if she didn’t feel like socializing. His tongue darted out to wet his lips and the tip of his pink-scarred nose. “Heard that you were the sole leader of this place awhile back,” he offered as a conversation starter. “I’d be interested to know about how things were back then, if you’re in the mood to talk.”
Messages In This Thread
tripping on skies, sipping waterfalls - by Coelacanth - March 05, 2018, 09:11 PM
RE: tripping on skies, sipping waterfalls - by Komodo - March 06, 2018, 12:37 PM
RE: tripping on skies, sipping waterfalls - by Faeryn - March 06, 2018, 12:52 PM
RE: tripping on skies, sipping waterfalls - by Salazar - March 09, 2018, 11:10 PM
RE: tripping on skies, sipping waterfalls - by Fawn - March 10, 2018, 11:56 AM
RE: tripping on skies, sipping waterfalls - by Corten - March 11, 2018, 05:26 AM
RE: tripping on skies, sipping waterfalls - by Sirimiri - March 12, 2018, 07:22 PM
RE: tripping on skies, sipping waterfalls - by Hemlock - March 18, 2018, 07:33 AM