Stone Circle Goodbye might seem forever
391 Posts
Ooc — Chey
Read Only 
Set after the Valette and Murdock death thread and before the kidnapping.

She didn't exactly know how to go about this properly so she silently lead the child to the borders. The fox pup skipped and ran around her in circles excitedly, only causing more pain to Cebra. Once at the borderline she motioned for him to stop. "Kid. You're better now and you're much older than I thought you were. You can survive without me. My leader doesn't want you here and if she sees you around you'll be food. Anyone really would eat you.." she shut her mouth and swallowed thickly, feeling awful. 

"I do love you as my own. I'd keep you if I could, but it isn't natural. I don't even know your name..how could you be my child? You have to go...if you come back everyone will chase you away or worse, they'll hunt you. I won't, but they will and I cant protect you. Go and get far far away from here, there's bad wolves around." she said firmly. She watched the fox pup stand and turn before hesitating. A wave of grief struck her and she blinked away the moisture as she expected him to run off.

Suddenly he turned back around and bolted at her, burying his long and angular snout into her chest fur. "You were a good momma, thank you for saving me. My name is Milo, my real mom gave it to me. I won't forget you Cebra" he murmured before stepping back and turning, running from Easthollow.

Cebra watched him go and stared into the space he'd disappeared in for a while afterwards before heading to the stone circle where she lay down beside Burr's grave. The tears flowed freely then and she lay there silently crying.