Blackfoot Forest Kill a little time, you can sleep when you are dead
53 Posts
Ooc — Marmoo
Flicking his ear, his blackened tongue swirled around his muzzle, licking up the cool water that was hanging in droplets. A spark of delight burned within him at her movements. She was thirsty. Good. She could stay that way. For now. Her words only made him chuckle in his throat. Now wasn't the time for anger. These were touch and go. Not his first time. Shaking himself, he could feel the pain fading, and a half smile grew on his face. Lazily, he stretched, laying down a few feet from her. Dipping his tail in the water, he flicked droplets towards her. He spoke as if it were a casual conversation amongst friends, not answering her spat out words.
His tone was calm and almost light, yet there was an undertone of darkness to it. A coldness. The one that owns it...What was his name again? Oh, yes. Mawk. I wonder what he's doing this very moment. Has he came back to rest? He works so hard. He's wearing himself out. Concern rested in his eyes as he shook his head. When does he rest, I wonder. How long does he spend at the den with you? I'm thinking he hasn't even noticed you missing. He breaks his back for a woman he doesn't come home to. I'm surprised he was there when the weakling came crawling to him about Sunshine. Getting up, he moved as if to leave, his tail splashing water onto her as he moved past.
The roses are wilted,
The violets are dead,
The demons run circles
Round and round in my head.
Messages In This Thread
RE: Kill a little time, you can sleep when you are dead - by Lonzo Moralez - March 12, 2018, 04:35 PM