Blackfoot Forest Kill a little time, you can sleep when you are dead
391 Posts
Ooc — Chey
Flinching as the water droplets hit her face and rolled down toward her mouth,she resisted the urge to lick them up. Not only would those few droplets only make her more thirsty, but licking them away would make her thirst and therefore weakness obvious. 

When he spoke she wished she couldn't hear him, his voice speaking things that she knew false. She knew they were things to stir doubt and insecurity in her heart and she refused to let them work. Yet when Lonzo asked how much time they spent together alone she felt the sting. They'd only spent one night together alone, when Cyron and Rowana had been home and Burr was still safe at Morningside. It had been a wonderful night full of laughter and promises but it also felt so long ago and so far away. Part of that was her fault, she'd hidden away from Mawk when Burr died and taken a fox pup as her surrogate baby. She'd hurt him too yet all he did was work and work to make sure she was safe and happy. 

"He is home yes. He is home and doing what he always does, making sure things are safe. By that means, I know he realizes I am gone and I am sure that he is planning out a way to come as soon as possible and take me home." She spoke just as casually though there was a firmness in her tone. As he stood up to walk past her she tensed and then just as his hind end was past her she summoned her remaining energy and bit down onto his hind leg, latching on and keeping him there. Defiance and Rage. That was all she had left here right now and shed be damned if she didn't use it.
Messages In This Thread
RE: Kill a little time, you can sleep when you are dead - by Illecebra - March 12, 2018, 04:49 PM