Iktome Plains love is the irresistible desire to be irresistibly desired
49 Posts
Ooc —
All Welcome 
trashy post

You’d think someone who’s had a dick all their life would learn not to stick it in places where it didn’t belong. But Koji, bless his sexually frustrated soul, had gone and done it with the daughter of a particularly sadistic alpha. If you think about it you can’t really blame the poor guy for taking advantage the situation, I mean come on, it’s the season of love and he’s just reached the peak of his youth. But anyways back to the story, he had been mid “coming” when the angry papa had decided to come visit his darling daughter only to find her getting it doggy style. Needless to say, Koji pulled out so fast the poor dude got rug burn on his junk and ended up getting the hell out of dodge before the old man tried to castrate him.

And that’s how he ended up here, in the middle of absolutely nowhere like some protagonist in a horror film. His injury, if that’s what you want to call it, was healing slowly and limiting him to the same repetitive bullshit he had been doing since the first day he had arrived here. Sleep, hunt, walk, sleep, hunt, walk. It was getting boring and for Koji, who was the equivalent of that preppy high school cheerleader who lived off drama, a boring life simply wouldn’t do. So once he got his shit together, he set off into the sunset to try and find the Gretchen to his Regina self.
rating: 3-3-3
I'm a Ghost of a Girl that I want to be Most
653 Posts
Ooc — Meebee
Ranger
Away
25th of February, midday after prolly this thread. Tagging ONLY for visibility @Arrille @Kyera

Their bunch left the clumpy forest with the blocking logs behind and Chusi could nearly smell the hinterlands now. She couldn't wait to get to it if she was being honest, and she was sure her companions were getting tired of their trip too. But one did not achieve anything by sitting on their lazy bum! So off they went again, each step bringing them closer to a home they could treasure.

It was then she spotted a figure and she smiled cheerfully. So far, the strangers she had met had been kind or at the very least approachable enough to strike up a random conversation. It was time for a snack break anyway, but Chusi didn't feel particularly hungry so she had left her companions for a while with a promise to return shortly to continue their journey. Hiya! She called across the plains, her fluffy tail swishing friendly from side to side.
I'm a Shell of a Girl that I used to know Well
**Join THE VELINGAR!**
49 Posts
Ooc —
It wasn’t difficult to spot the slender silhouette against the evening backdrop and even less difficult for him to convince himself to investigate the stranger. Once he brought himself close enough to take in her finer details, he easily found himself recognizing the familiar glow of ambition surrounding her. His lips quirked up into a smile at her cheerful greeting while the tip of his tail brushed lightly at his hocks in practiced rhythm. She was pretty and that’s about all it took for his attention to be surrendered to her.

“Whassup” he let out, words smooth like butter as they left his velvety lips. He took a step or two in her direction, nose wiggling while he tried to take in the muddled scents of her fur. From what he could gather it appeared as if she wasn’t traveling alone, not to mention the faint scents of past locations still clung to her fur. Interesting.
653 Posts
Ooc — Meebee
Ranger
Away
Perhaps the most striking feature the man had, in Chusi's opinion, was the lilac colour of his eyes. While nothing could change that blue would forever be her favorite, purple was a close second it seemed. She had never seen someone with this particular shade either, and that also just made her want to study him for a while longer.

She blinked at his smooth way of striking up a conversation, "whassup" wasn't really a phrase she was familiar with, but it wasn't like her way of talking was normal. Nothin' much - wha' 'bout ya? She looked around, spotting no one. Ya seem awf'lly alone 'ere. Her observation was also enriched by he fact that everything looked alone here. She definitely preferred the shade of some trees here and there - She didn't like sand, it was course and rough and irritating... and it got everywhere.
**Join THE VELINGAR!**
49 Posts
Ooc —
Her way of talking was unusual. It was rough around the edges and cut harshly at the beginning and end of words yet flowed nonetheless, most certainly not what he had imagined her sounding like. Yet in a way it suited her, matching almost perfectly to the way her angular body morphed from lean muscle to wispy feminine curves. 

His ears gave a flick as she finished the last of her words, a melodic hum escaping him as he pondered over what to say. “It’s about as lonely as it looks” he eventually decided upon, attention shifting to gaze out over the snow sprinkled field. “It does got a hella good view though.” The barren grassland had other benefits for it’s inhabitants besides a Picasso worthy background, but those tended to be reserved for the smaller creatures of the night rather than a large guest like himself. 
653 Posts
Ooc — Meebee
Ranger
Away
Chusi had never known true loneliness. But it seemed that the wind that had been pushing her forward all this time had finally turned on her; banished and a rouge now did she travel with her companions if which one she had only known a day or so. Could she ever build up what her father had done? Feel like family again? She had yet to see.

For now, she'd rather look at the stranger. It was good that he reminded her nothing of Ingram, otherwise she might've felt bad for finding him attractive. She chuckled then. Sure does. For a brief moment did her eyes flicker to the background. There was no denying the coast's beauty. But she was a butterfly, and the strong winds from the sea pushed her further inland on her delicate wings. Well, meh 'n mah friends are goin' toward tha Hinterlands, if ya're sick o' feelin' lonely. She offered. It was totally fine if he rather scout the coast, though somehow she thought she was going to miss him - no matter how strange that sounded.
**Join THE VELINGAR!**
49 Posts
Ooc —
He enjoyed the sightseeing for a moment, foggy eyes brightening up a bit in appreciation for the scenery. But after a moment the charm faded and he turned back to face the inky girl who had sparked his interest. So she was off on an adventure it seemed. He had no idea where the Hinterlands were, but he supposed their destination didn’t really matter that much anyways. “Oh!? I hope ya ain’t inviting me out of pity” he teased, a playful grin dancing across his features while doing so.

Despite the playfulness in his tone, Koji did take her offer seriously. As a social butterfly who functioned best when in a group, the idea of joining them was tempting. However, he would require a bit more information before he just up and joined them out of nowhere. “If ya don’t mind me asking, but why ya guys heading there? Is there a party I wasn’t invited to or somethin?” 
653 Posts
Ooc — Meebee
Ranger
Away
She chuckled and shook her head innocently. Chusi truly believed in "the more the merrier", though she had met some who thought very differently of that. Some were just addicted to the sadness that came with a life of loneliness, and she understood. It was easy to feel sad and harder to push through everything with optimism. She always tried to do the latter, but she had caught herself not wanting to feel happy again too.

Nah, no party - yet. Mah friend 'n I were kicked outta our pack, 'n I wanna start somethin' in tha Hinterlands so we have a home 'gain. She explained, clearing her goal up for herself as well. This was really what she wanted to do and she could barely wait to get started.
**Join THE VELINGAR!**
49 Posts
Ooc —
His brow lifted a bit when she revealed her reason for traveling, smile still wide on his face. He wasn’t one to judge another for their past, especially when his own was so full of faults itself, but he certainly wasn’t about to be as open as she was. “Ha! Sounds like ya one interestin girl” he praised, eyes flickering past her for a moment to try and spot these friends she spoke of.

“Alrighty” he began, lilac gaze trailing back along her frame until they came to focus on her youthful eyes. “I’ll join ya group and help ya start ya new home” he decided, his toothy smile morphing into something more thoughtful and genuineHe had to admit he respected her for the ambition she held, but to be so young and already hunger after so much responsibility, well, he couldn’t relate. 
653 Posts
Ooc — Meebee
Ranger
Away
Though she tried hard not to, she couldn't help the blush that settled onto her cheeks, covered under the charcoal fur of her face. She liked being interesting. She smiled then, tipping her head to the side. Not sow bad yaself, ey. She giggled. Fearghal - Chusi Fearghal. Nice ta meet ya. She greeted a little more formally now, noticing she had not yet used her usual line of greeting.

Weeee! She yipped happily, nearly wanting to embrace him (or at least, whatever a wolf could do that resembled that) but refraining for now. With ev'ry day we're growin'. She noted in surprise, pleased with their current "members".
**Join THE VELINGAR!**
49 Posts
Ooc —
Well she certainly had the spunk to be a leader, that much was clear. “Kojiro but ya can call me Koji” he formally introduced while attempting a playful and over exaggerated bow. Chusi didn’t seem half bad so he could only assume and hope that these friends of hers shared a similar friendly and free spirited vibe. “Wanna take me to meet these friends?” he suggested then, not seeing any reason to delay the introductions for later. 
653 Posts
Ooc — Meebee
Ranger
Away
Fade with your post? If not, feel free to archive!

Koji. She wouldn't forget that name. She didn't forget most names she was given, and she had a while list in the back of her mind with wolves she had met. She loved all her friends, even if they weren't around... at all... Where had the time go? Fo'sure! She chipped, turning to where she knew Kyera would be. She wasn't sure if Arrille would be around already, but she hoped so. She didn't want any squabble between the two men.
**Join THE VELINGAR!**