Stavanger Bay but albert with one aimed harpoon ignited their rum with a spark
i will wait under the tow like lions do
204 Posts
Ooc — lauren
even out of the corner of her eyes, she could see raptor was being careful -- she appreciated he did not press to see her face, or call her out for her childish tears. she couldn't help it as they sprung to her eyes and stung her lids -- she inhaled the air that suddenly seemed thick and viscous, and brought the flat of her wrist across her eyes.

raptor's words, wise as they were, only somewhat quelled the pain in the same way a bandage only somewhat stifled the bloodflow from a wound. it was enough to take her mind off of the insult of her loss, but it was still there, plain as day for her to pick at. she bit her lower nip and nodded; he was right, rosalyn couldn't take away the fact they were siblings.. and maybe it was just a title..

"yeah.." she sniffed, still taking care that her face was turned from his. she didn't really want him to see her like this. "i'm.. i'm going to go into the water." she suddenly said, pulling towards the shore with quick steps. it would do her well to wash the wound that had been reopened, and if all of her was wet, he couldn't tell she was crying - right?
Messages In This Thread
RE: but albert with one aimed harpoon ignited their rum with a spark - by OG Sandpiper - March 25, 2018, 12:38 PM