Little Goat Mountain that he is to take possession before Michaelmas,
338 Posts
Ooc — Magdalyn
Guardian
"pleasure is mine, ma'am," he said gently, head tilting as he glanced back to that bloodstained brute that loomed before them. he mirrored the chuckle-- but it was much prettier to the ear, though aaron was not the worlds kindest man, he was certainly more charming. "i could see it," he returned with a dip of his muzzle, "a wise man knows to hide his strengths." untrue. any man who was man enough would know to flaunt all of his talents-- and so this was jab at buffalo. but tantalus didn't voice his true opinions on the matter-- so perhaps he wouldn't pick up on it.

"i have come from the east," he replied with a prick of his ears as they angled forward, allowed cyclone to hover close beside him, and suddenly deciding that blondine too-- in this moment-- would be under his care as well. both girls deserved that. aaron gave every man he met the benefit of the doubt, but ladies were so easily frightened-- and he would do his best to make sure he kept them feeling safe. "i did not see her on my travels, i covered a good bit of territory-- i would try northwards," was his advice to the man.
Messages In This Thread
RE: that he is to take possession before Michaelmas, - by Tantalus - March 26, 2018, 12:57 PM