The Sunspire one fat pigeon
558 Posts
Ooc —
Master Therapist
All Welcome 

tags are for visibility and not necessarily for inclusion!  aw!

she didn't know what was going on, but she knew she wated @Olive.

she had put her trust in both of the women who had talked her down from the ledge, but it was the sylph who came to mind as soon as she turned from @Terance and @Screech and their argument.

this was her fault.  she could not help but to blame herself.  if it weren't for her scent —

what was this about needing to be kept safe?  she didn't understand what terance had said, and with quick feet she found her way to the alabaster woman.  what was happening to her?

[Image: 70c0c50922211f79c19a9fbb2dbe797a.png]

775 Posts
Ooc — Rosie
Astronomer
Master Ecologist
Master Midwife
Olive had been collecting seeds — she had found a squirrel’s stash, bored into the hollows of a tree stump — when she caught a hint of Seabreeze upon the zephyrs that billowed through Sunspire’s valley. It hadn’t been that long since the shewolf’s existential crisis upon the highest peaks of Sunspire, and the sylph worried. More than once, she had considered attempting to find the girl to continue their interactions from the night before, to provide some semblance of guidance — but Olive knew how exhausting suicidal tendencies could be, and deigned to let the girl rest as long as she needed.

Either Seabreeze was very close, or the late winter chill had sharpened her senses, because that girl was pungent. The sylph turned to regard her makeshift seed lab, then back towards whence the wind blew, and back to the trunk once more. She marked this place in her memory, then turn to skitter down the path would surely lead her to the Seabreeze, certainly hoping everything was alright and there was no other sadness that plagued her.  
and all my days are trances, and all my nightly dreams
are where thy grey eye glances, and where thy footstep gleams
in what ethereal dances, by what eternal streams

558 Posts
Ooc —
Master Therapist

olive came down from the mountain with haste; although her rational mind told her that her scent had probably been carried through the wind her heart wanted to think that she had been sought out.

olive, she called from some distance away, picking up her pace.  there was an urgency that played on the edge of her voice but she tried to remain sensible — she didn't want the woman to be worried for her.  this wasn't like that.

do you have a minute?

775 Posts
Ooc — Rosie
Astronomer
Master Ecologist
Master Midwife
To Olive’s delight, she found Seabreeze in relatively little time. The valley that sprawled before the Sunspire was full of undulations and rolling elevations, so the sylph was able to espy the other woman’s sandy hue against the growing green of the season. For all intents and purposes, the girl seemed to be on a similar quest and Olive was all too happy to meet her halfway.

As she drew nearer, the shewolf came to recognize the scent upon the air — heat — and chuckled inwardly. Her own season had not been too long ago, and look where it left her! However, Seabreeze had a family that could take care of her during such a pivotal time, whereas Olive had nothing and no one to hold her back — and here she was now, pregnant, so many she was not the best wolf to hold this responsibility.  

Seabreeze was one of few people who knew her secret, so Olive wondered shamelessly which topic they would touch on first: the prior night’s suicide attempt, the hormonal miasma that suddenly shrouded the two women, or the tiny lives that grew within the confines of her own womb. However, the two women were becoming ever-nearer to one another, and the time for Olive to think of an interesting way to broach any of the three topics was coming to a close. The sylph was coming up short, so Olive settled for a smile and a sweet “Yes, of course. How are you, love?”
and all my days are trances, and all my nightly dreams
are where thy grey eye glances, and where thy footstep gleams
in what ethereal dances, by what eternal streams

558 Posts
Ooc —
Master Therapist

she chuckled lightly, pulling close to olive.  since the incident, she had fabricated in her own mind a version of olive that was larger than life.  the pale woman did have such an air about her, after all!

i'm alright, i just — well, how did she breach everything that had just happened?  this dude came to the borders and tried to get at rannoch and then this little.. boy, right?  i knew him back in the vale.  he teased terance about me, they were.. weird.  

she knew she was in season but she didn't know that it would cause this!  somehow, she blamed herself for redshank and titmouse's subsequent outbursts.  i just needed some girl time, i think.  how are you feeling? she pressed, glancing down at olive's belly.