Sawtooth Spire into a fly
84 Posts
Ooc — ebony
Private 

i'm her voice
it was what he had told the pregnant, brazen queen, her name something no longer in buffalo's reach. the only thing that remained in stark relief was byll's face, contorted with her mad words. crazy — buffalo lay awake in the thicket he had chosen for his bed, sweating beneath his fur but refusing to shift even a muscle. he stared upwards, forepaws tucked into the fur of his chest, and felt hot tears burn their way backward toward his ears.
"byll," buffalo moaned all the same, finally collapsing onto one side and curling himself into a fetal position. the two-toned stare he wore focused unseeingly on the darkness. he began to rack his mind for memories of where she might have gone, have fled; but why flee him? what had he done? why had the loa —
"why did they take you away from me, sister?" his voice trembled into the night, as he lifted himself and stumbled from the makeshift shelter onto the cold stone of the soaring mountain. here the moon hung full; buffalo turned his tearstained face toward it and burned with a sudden anger. "fuck you!" he shouted at the arrogant orb. "you fuckin' ... space bastard."
he was sobbing now, between bouts of cackles that sat him on his ass, then knocked him slowly over. "thanks a lot, mom," the twisted mind chortled from where he lay on the ground beneath the silver glow, finding silence in the moments to come. 
buffalo focused instead on drawing blood from his lower lip.
BUFFALO IS RATED R
PROCEED WITH CAUTION
battle without honor or humanity
140 Posts
Ooc —
Anyone with an ear would have heard the wretched calls of the madman, and Pallas happened to possess two of them. It was easy to track the cackling cries, and the sorrowful chatter, for the usual night chorus had been drawn into horrified silence in Buffalo's presence.

Pallas approached him somewhat brusquely, setting an unsympathetic gaze on his convulsing figure. He looked even more roughshod than the last time she had laid eyes upon him - she was drawn to the tuck of his lip, and the dark welt of thick blood that clotted it.

The woman, no less haggard than her hangdog company, let loose a sliver of a smile. "Got a prize for me?" She queried, a content and catlike smile unfurling across her rough countenance.
84 Posts
Ooc — ebony
there was no possibility that buffalo recognized the voice that sounded over him. and yet he did.
the man lifted his muzzle, then raised up his body until he was seated before the woman. a wry grin touched the cold line of his lips — he remembered the last times they had shared, and the first. "don't think i ever got your name," he drawled — if he had, it was lost in the fractured halls of his swiss-cheese mind, and whatever. he'd recognized her and that was enough for buffalo.
her question — he hummed and rolled his eyes dramatically. "i might." tongue dabbed at the torn spot on his lip; buffalo winced with an amused snort at his own self-destruction. he grinned at the pale woman; they were well-met in their careworn appearances, but age had not dulled whatever amiability had arisen between them years ago. 
and so buffalo spread his forelegs, thrusting his pelvis obscenely toward the ground. "your prize awaits, beautiful," he cackled good-naturedly. after all, she hadn't liked his nuts last time; he hoped this would annoy her more than that had. the fact she'd spurned him with a biting assessment of his jewels did not dissuade buffalo.
BUFFALO IS RATED R
PROCEED WITH CAUTION
battle without honor or humanity
140 Posts
Ooc —
feel free to PP!!

The old crone allowed her gaze to rove over his worn features, and when he asked after her name she offered it without reproach in her tone. "Pallas." She scanned the frayed edge of his lip, which was rimed with flecks of blood.

Same as last time, he offered a show of his groin to her. She unabashedly studied the offering, a somewhat thin smile marring her muzzle. "Can I get it in a different size?" She once more rudely assessed it, a smirk playing ever so faintly on her lips.

She wouldn't wait for recourse though - he could follow her, but the old bat was leaving. With the same ever present limp to her step she turned, gave him one last look, and stalked into the wilds once more.
84 Posts
Ooc — ebony
<3!

buffalo leered, cackling when the battle-ax put him to shame with her words once more. "hag," buffalo spat affectionately in her direction, glancing over her hips when she turned to gimp away into the embrace of the mountains. "nice ass for a retiree," the man hooted, frisking to his paws and dancing madly after her; he would stay annoyingly at her side until she tired of him.
BUFFALO IS RATED R
PROCEED WITH CAUTION