Stavanger Bay Temptress in the making
169 Posts
Ooc — Chey
All Welcome 
@Engel and oh boy yes maybe? @Smokestep . Or any other curious ironsea wolves?

Awinita had an idea. Well....she'd had the idea a few days ago but now she had something prepared in case the idea worked! She had everything worked out in her head and organized and she was so excited she couldn't help but call for Engel, the excitement showing in her tone. She sat upon the sand by the waves her tail tapping the sand and leaving small marks upon it.
735 Posts
Ooc — Cody
Engelhard headed along the edge of the water, his tail swaying gently behind him as he did. He was bobbing his head along to a song in his head when he heard a call for him. So he immediately redirected himself to find...Awinita? He nudged her cheek, with a grin upon his muzzle. "Awinita, just what do I owe the pleasure deary?" He sat in front of her, gazing into her eyes.
All of Engel's threads are always open! For better or for worse.
169 Posts
Ooc — Chey
As soon as he showed up she was standing, tail dancing around her flank wildly as she returned the nuzzle. "So remember how i said we should make songs together? And you should introduce me?" she blurted out excitedly. She took a breath and continued without an answer, way too eager to wait. "I found a solution to the later. A celebration or party of some sort. I made my own little sea shanty song thing" she babbled onward. The last sentence was spoken in a different tone, a slow grin spreading across her face as the lyrics flashed through her mind.
735 Posts
Ooc — Cody
Engel was most curious at this call. She spoke, and immediately he was intrigued as she got it all out. "Oh, really?" He asked most curiously. "And let me guess...you wish for me to hear it?" He already assumed this was why he had been called. Why, who else would need to be called for the talent of song?
169 Posts
Ooc — Chey
She nodded fervently face alight with happiness. She grinned and gave him a playful bump with her shoulder "Who else?" she teased him before taking a few steps backward and clearing her throat.

Suddenly her demeanor changed and her eyes softened and darkened, taking on a sultry look as she looked up at him through thick lashes. 

"In barren wilderness
The crew halted at your request
Her scent grew strong through the wind a-blow
The spell was cast like few could know
There she was, a much welcomed guest
Blind temptation, she danced before the crew
You nearly fought amongst yourselves
When sultry paws have you
Now... closer she comes, casting spells"
her normally lively voice sang a sultry and lilting tune. As she sang the last lines she took a few slow steps closer,flashing him a slow and flirtatious smile only inches from touching him.

"
Alone with her the fragrance grows
By the waves she enchants
Dancing round, the lads entranced
Her eyes, her gaze, her thieving spell
The Temptress
Deceptive ways
How could you resist?
Fur so soft, her lips, her hips
The Temptress
She invites your rough caress"

she continues on her inhales of breathe inaudible. As she reaches the part about her body she slowly turns around and gives her hips a shimmy and then circles back, bowing down into a play pose and giving an enticing smile, her movements and expression beckoning.

"The Temptress
The night calls out to you
Her knavish ways unforeseen
The taste of rum dimmed your eyes
A shadow wakes from disguise
A salty mist blows from sea
You go forth, but where is she?
To your demise
That night you were dismayed 
your  heart, your lust all way laid
You hunt her down, You make her yours
The finest wench to walk these shores."

She finishes and then stands up, the sultry, seducing looks gone from her and replaced by a look of girlish expectation, her eyes bright and lively. There was a sly gleam in them though, she was well aware of the tones of sex and seduction her performance held. "So? What do ya think?" she prompted.
735 Posts
Ooc — Cody
Engel kept his eyes to Awinita, grinning. He expected a nice song from Awinita, something about romance perhaps, or love, or...

Her change in demeanor threw him right off. His eyes grew wide as she even danced around a bit. His eyes tried to stay to her face, but he could not resist moving his gaze to her tail-end, her hips...He gulped, many had sung to him, but few had danced for him as well...and never in such a way. 

She continued till she hit the shanty's end. He hadn't realized that the whole time his jaw had dropped, tongue lolling out the side. Engel drew it back in, but he never removed his gaze. "It was, uh..." There were many things he wished to say. How it made him feel light, his heart flutter, and a certain tingle..."It was good." He ended up saying, with a deadpan stare. For the first time in a long time...he had panicked and given an answer unlike him.
169 Posts
Ooc — Chey
She hadn't noticed his starstruck expression and studied his face, taking his silence and then stammered response to mean it was bad. She flattened her ears and licked her lips, laughing nervously "It's okay if it was bad, really. I'll just work on it and um..make it better!" she said with forced positivity. She had secretly hoped it would cause jaws to drop in a good way, specifically the men. Specifically him and Smokestep, though she would never admit to that.
735 Posts
Ooc — Cody
"No no, Awinita it was good! It was...just surprising to see you in such a way" he said...Then he grinned. "I think I like that new way..." he added with a knowing grin. There was no way he could think of saying to make the song nor the dance any better, as it was already great. It got plenty of a stir out of him already. 

"I really liked it Awinita...and the little dance you had as well" he said again. And he even added a wink to it.
169 Posts
Ooc — Chey
Oh. Oh. She realized he was so silent because it had worked. She had stunned and enticed Engel...but would it work for Smokestep? She smirked and then stood up, brazenly stepping forward and running her nose along his chin to his ear "That means it worked then."she whispered in the sultry voice she'd used to sing and then pulled away, sidestepping and having a sly grin. If he asked what she meant she wouldn't tell, but she was bold now in this new confidence.
735 Posts
Ooc — Cody
Engel watched as she stood up. Then with a boldness he had not seen in her she ran up to him, running her nose along his chin to his ear. He froze up. He was still so surprised by this new side to Awinita. "I..I guess it...wait, you wanted it to work? What are you getting at?" he asked, with a similar sly grin. He was quite enjoying this new side of her.
169 Posts
Ooc — Chey
She laughed, the same girlish sound as always though she ducked her head to the side and coyly looked at him from the corners of her eyes. "I'll never tell...unless perhaps you can catch me?" she teased and then stood up, turning and running off a few feet beside the waves before pausing and looking over her shoulder and giving her rear end a little shake.
735 Posts
Ooc — Cody
Engelhard laughed at her giggle, he found it rather cute that laugh of hers. Then she teasingly bounded off. She gave her rear a shake, and that was enough to send him following after. This new side of Awinita, so enticing to him. He then started into a run, aiming to catch her, to learn the secret she was hiding from him.
169 Posts
Ooc — Chey
She set off again as soon as she saw him leap forward. Peals of laughter escaped her maw as she dug each set of nails into the sand for good grip when she pushed off, running at a good pace for a short while before she slowed down enough and then feigned a trip,stumbling and rolling onto her back in the sand just as he came upon her. She panted softly and squirmed in the wet sand, playfully aiming a few kicks at his chest. Her eyes narrowed playfully and she gave a low growl, the tone teasing and joking. She was a sea wench now and this information was her treasure, she'd protect it till she was forced to submit. All in good fun of course, it was something she'd Ultimately admit anyway but this game was so much more fun.
735 Posts
Ooc — Cody
Engel watched as she tripped, not seeing it had been faked. But seeing she was no hurt, he came at her as she softly kicked at him and he playfully nipped at her paws. He tried to push his own paws past her kicks, to try and land on her. Only to slip, and he fell forward with a quick and loud yelp as he did.
169 Posts
Ooc — Chey
Awinita laughed softly and jerked her paws back at his nips, the slight touches of his fangs sending shocks through her sensitive pads. She opened her mouth to speak but then he tripped and fell and landed on her and she grunted. She tensed up for a moment before nudging him and after a few seconds covering his neck and shoulders in frenzied licks and nips.

"you'll never get the information you seek being so clutzy Engel"She whispered and tugged his ear gently. She laughed again before laying her head back on the sand. "You did catch me though. So I suppose it's fair I tell you" she said slowly and then focused her gaze upon him. "I purposely made that to uh...impress the men. Though specifically you and Smokestep" she said honestly and though her instinct was to avert her gaze and blush, she held his eyes and smiled.
735 Posts
Ooc — Cody
Engel groaned after he fell on her, dazed before he felt embarassed for a moment having found himself on her...a moment that lasted a second before he grinned. She began covering him with licks and nips that sent waves through his nerves.

"Being clutzy is my speciality" he murmured to her. He stayed there, just lying there since they both seemed comfortable. Then she spoke her reason. And this time, she held her gaze...and smiled. That smile touched his heart. "Well I can tell you" he said, standing to move closer to her face, till they were almost nose to nose, "It worked...you certainly impressed me." He then went to boop her nose with his.
169 Posts
Ooc — Chey
She laughed again, her eyes squinting shut this time as it was almost a belly laugh. This was why she liked him, he was funny and genuine. When he responded to her confession she grinned but then blushed,startled as he booped against her nose. "I'd say that's an accomplishment. A young girl such as myself impressing such a man like you"she murmured softly and licked his muzzle gently, heartbeat fluttering again.
735 Posts
Ooc — Cody
Engel smiled with inner happiness. Then as she licked his muzzle, he licked her back. "So is the secret all I get for catching you?" he asked, now it was his turn to be teasing. He could feel his tail wagging behind him as he looked into her red-eyed gaze.
169 Posts
Ooc — Chey
Winni's tail tapped the ground between her legs and she tilted her head to the side, an over-exaggerated look of thinking forming on her face. after a moment she smirked "Alright...name your price"She agreed and focused on his eyes, mind racing as she wondered what he would ask for as a prize.
735 Posts
Ooc — Cody
Engel kept his smile, which soon grew into a grin...then faltered. He...had no idea. "I, uh...I don't know" he said, glancing away from her gaze. "I was...hoping you had something in mind." He had nothing in mind, as he had too much of his mind on that dance and song.
169 Posts
Ooc — Chey
Surprisingly-or not depending on your view- she did have something on her mind but she was not yet confident enough to be that forward. "Well um...not really.."she quite obviously lied, avoiding his eyes and blushing. She was suddenly all to focused on his weight on top of her and she shivered slightly, the tremor running down her body. 

Hesitantly this time she lifted her head and licked his jawline before shyly leaving feather light nibbles upon his neck. Then she pulled back and met his eyes for a moment and grinned yet again "Sorry...your body is rather distracting. Especially since it's on top of me" she said smoothly, eyes twinkling.
735 Posts
Ooc — Cody
He gave her a curious look as she said that, avoiding his eyes. The red male felt a familiar shiver of his own along his spine as he felt her nibbles along his neck. He licked her back, along her own neck as she did, then she pulled back. And he grinned. 

"Oh, I am distracting am I?" Then he realized their positioning and was no lo nger grinning, taking some steps back. "I, uh I'm sorry bout that...It's not making you uncomfortable is it?"
169 Posts
Ooc — Chey
Her eyelids fluttered a bit as he licked her neck and she held her breath, exhaling only when she pulled back.

"Yes quite distracting"She purred back and grinned. When he jumped back a few paces she rolled to her paws and stood,shaking the sand from her back and pouting for a moment before deliberately closing the distance again."No Engel, it wasnt bothering me. I'd have let you know." she said kindly and then after a moment's pause her lips pulled into a flirtatious smirk. "Well actually it was bothering me....but not in a bad way" she admitted and flashed him a playful grin.
735 Posts
Ooc — Cody
Engel felt his grin return at that, and he watched as she stood up and shook her fur out. Then she came up to him again, with...was that a flirty smirk? He felt that tingle again, and his grin widened into more of a smolder. "Oh, is that right, dear?"

He couldn't hold it back for much longer. Ever since she had begun dancing, he yearned for her company more and more. Daringly so, he nuzzled up against her. "And just what way is that?" he murmured, with his lips near her ear.
169 Posts
Ooc — Chey
A low laugh,breathy and feminine left her maw and she leaned her head against his maw, sliding her muzzle down his neck and then slowly stepping forward her body sliding against his. Slowly she circled him, a low teasing growl rumbling her chest. She pressed her hips against his and then slipped around his other side, rubbing along his body like a feline.

As she came up to his ear she gently gripped it between her fangs and tugged, releasing slowly and speaking softly "In a way that makes me ache for you"she said her breath tickling against the shell of his ear. She was enjoying this new found sense of feminine power, this game of seduction that she believed she lead.