Stavanger Bay Temptress in the making
735 Posts
Ooc — Cody
Engel remained still as she slid against him, and he put his nose against her fur to catch in her scent as she passed by. She grabbed his ear gently, and he felt a sudden all too familiar chill. "I feel the same for you, Awinita..." He felt a whine come up, one he had not expected to have come up.
All of Engel's threads are always open! For better or for worse.
169 Posts
Ooc — Chey
She released a slow breath and circled to face him again, eyes now smoky and darkened with desire. She reached her neck outward and nuzzled against his shoulder and neck, a low whine of submission rising from her throat. She needed to give into the desires she held, she couldn't hide them any longer. "Please....take me?"she whispered the plea, round eyes rising to meet his as she slowly turned around and swept her tail to the side, head turning over her shoulder to keep their gazes locked.
Perhaps I should go make this m+?
735 Posts
Ooc — Cody

Mature Content Warning

This thread has been marked as mature. By reading and/or participating in this thread, you acknowledge that you are of age or have permission from your parents to do so.

The participants have indicated the following reason(s) for this warning: For Sexual Content

Engel couldn't wait any longer. Her plea and one whines were enough. As soon as she was turned around he wasted no time in hopping up, hooking his paws underneath her belly. He got himself into a suitable position, but did not begin right away. "Are you ready?" He always asked this, to be sure.
169 Posts
Ooc — Chey
She prepared for his weight but still her paws slid deeper into the sand and she prayed she didn't fall. When she stabalized and he asked if she was ready she nodded and gave a little wiggle backwards against him "Definitely"she breathed out, stomach fluttering with anticipation.
735 Posts
Ooc — Cody
Engel took a breath of her scent as he rested his head against her scruff. Then he took a gentle hold, and pulling his hips back began thrusting. It took a few tries before he made contact and from there he started off slow. He let out some muffled grunts into her scruff.
169 Posts
Ooc — Chey
Leaning her head up against his, she gave a soft whine each attempt to thrust sending a thrill through her body. When he finally pushed inside she closed her eyes,a shiver running down her spine as she focused on the sensations.
735 Posts
Ooc — Cody
Engel picked up his pace as time went on. He almost slipped a few times, yet still managed to hold his grip. Eventually he came to the act's end and knotted inside Awinita, then collapsed onto her back, panting. "Awi...nita...I think that was...better than last time" he panted. It certainly had felt better than last time.
169 Posts
Ooc — Chey
The pleasure built up inside her quicker than it had before and she wasn't sure if it was due to the teasing or if it was because they were no longer strangers. By the time Engel had released within her she had already reached her peak and been thrown over the edge. She panted and held still, locking her legs to hold his weight on top of her. "perhaps it's because we are no longer strangers? Maybe emotional connection makes it better?" she gave voice to her thoughts in a breathlessly voice. She wasn't sure what the emotions were quite yet, she definitely liked Engel and held affection for him but she was quite sure they were simply good friends with....these added benefits. After all she crushed on Smokestep didn't she? She admired and found the confident,swaggering sea captain quite attractive. Perhaps she was crushing on Engel as well.
735 Posts
Ooc — Cody
Engel waited until the know slid out of her, and then he hopped off and laid down onto his side, sighing with relief. He gave a sort of dry laugh in response, he was too exhausted to give a proper laugh anyway. "Perhaps...perhaps that is...why...certainly not strangers...now are we?" He felt his tail wagging behind him, gently thumping against the ground as it did. They certainly weren't, but Engel wasn't feeling as much feelings as he had with Tine. They seemed more...friends.
169 Posts
Ooc — Chey
Once freed from the knot she shook out her pelt and sprawled out across the sand her own sigh of contentment joining his. "No. Not strangers. I'd say close friends...with this as a benefit of sorts "she said more firmly. She wasn't sure what romance really was but she didn't think the simple heart fluttering was it. That could just be blamed on the anticipation of sex and the arousal. She set to grooming herself for a few minutes before an amused look came across her face. "Perhaps it worked too well. I have no idea if singing and dancing like that would make Smokestep respond similarly."she paused for a moment.

Now that she thought of it perhaps it wasn't too good of an idea. She definitely thought the captain was attractive and interesting, plus they were close in age but she wasn't sure that leaping into seduction was a good thing. "Maybe  I don't want to. Engel....how do you court someone? I know it's usually guys courting girls but...I think maybe I should take the first step?" she asked nervously.
735 Posts
Ooc — Cody
Engel gave her a confused look at first...then he understood completely. And he grinned knowingly, he could see now. How he could also agree to why she must have liked Smoke. "You'reee crushing on him" he said teasingly, booping her with a paw. 

He turned onto his back to look to the sky...then shrugged. "I sing...I flirt...I rhyme their name with a word...I do a lot of things to court someone." Then he turned back to her. "But it's not just all that. It's the confidence. Though don't be too forward, some do not like it when you are forward."
169 Posts
Ooc — Chey
As soon as he grinned knowingly she blushed and grew flustered, covering her eyes and nose with her paws. "No...I mean..he's handsome and confident and that swaggering attitude of his is really...no..." she stammered and felt absolutely mortified.

She did however peek out and pay attention to his advice. Confidence...she could obvious manage that but Smokestep was so different than Engel. Engel was flirtatious and playful where as Smokestep seemed....more guarded. "Perhaps I'll try to get to know him a bit more first then sing the sea shanty. Or maybe introduce it as something I just made for fun and see his reaction?"those sounded good to her.
735 Posts
Ooc — Cody
Engel nosed at her paws after rolling over onto his belly as she peeked her eyes out. He didn't want her getting flustered or anything like that. "No, don't get flustered. Crushes are good, Winni. And I can see why one would like him..." 

He nodded. That seemed like a much more better idea. "Yes, get to know him. But don't be too forward, just small talk here and there...Or shanty to see if he likes the idea. And if you want help...actually, don't ask me...I might end up stealing him" he said with a teasing grin, giving a little laugh.
169 Posts
Ooc — Chey
She peered out from inbetween her paws, face still feeling hot. She understood crushes were normal but she had simply never had anyone to talk to about that stuff. It was normally all kept inside of her. Her ears shot up at the last bit of what Engel said. A look of pure surprise and disappointment appeared on her face."You like smokestep?" She asked incredulously. Dammit. She had competition.
735 Posts
Ooc — Cody
Engel laughed aloud, shaking his head. "You must know by now, I like everyone" he said, nudging at Awinita's paws to try and push them away. To at least see her shy face. "I'm just too much a charmer." Though he very much doubted that Smokestep himself would like Engel.
169 Posts
Ooc — Chey
She removed her paws and rolled onto her back, grinning in an amused way at him as she gently batted his muzzle playfully as she began to recite a teasing poem from the top of her head. 
"Engel the wolf was a charmer
He wooed all the ladies like a knight in shining armor
One day Engel found a beauty
and he was entranced by the shake of her booty"
She had rolled to her paws as she teased him and gave a shake of her rear before erupting into giggles.
735 Posts
Ooc — Cody
Engel grinned down, his nose wiggling when she batted at him. He liked the little poem she made off the top of her head, and drifted his glance to her booty when she wiggled it. "Well, your booty is mightily entrancing" he said, glancing back down then planting a lick on her nose.
169 Posts
Ooc — Chey
The grin remained on her face and she wiggled her nose when Engel licked it, a doofy expression taking place. "Aye, my booty is the finest in all the seas!" she said attempting a pirate accent like Smokestep's and sounding odd but not entirely awful. She snorted and ducked her head, shaking it in self exasperation.
735 Posts
Ooc — Cody
He nodded down to her. "Yes, indeed you do...and I can say that" he teased with a most knowing grin. And the snort brought a laugh from him. "You're one of a kind, you know..." He nosed at her cheek, nuzzling his face against her.
169 Posts
Ooc — Chey
Awinita snickered and lifted her chin, giving him a quick wink. "You've gotten the most of it, so I'd say you're the expert"she continued playing around with him. She found comfort in this, these playful little word games and seductive flirts. 

She sobered slightly at the next words he said and smiled faintly, her eyes softening. "I'll take that as a good thing. I think being unique is wonderful"She said softly and leaned against his nuzzle. She stepped forward and embraced him, a slow sigh leaving her maw. "You're the best friend I could ask for Engel. I really hope you stay around."
735 Posts
Ooc — Cody
He wiggled his eyebrows at her after her wink. Engel smiled lightly, and nodded. He meant it as a good thing. She embraced him, and he embraced her back with his head over her neck. "And I could not ask for a better friend like you, Awinita...You are too kind." Although he said nothing about staying...he had made that promise too many times...One too many times.
169 Posts
Ooc — Chey
Awinita held the embrace, finding it comforting. His words made her smile against his neck and she breathed in his scent, thanking whatever god existed that she had him there. "My kindness is the one thing that will never change"she said and meant it. She would never be cold or harsh to anyone unless they did something to earn her spite.

She was alone here for the most part. She had lost Wilhelm and was now on her own for protection besides Engel but she really didn't want him to throw himself into any danger for her sake. "Wilhelm is gone...I'm not sure whether I told you. He vanished...didn't say goodbye. So my kindness is what will hopefully gain me the loyalty of the crew. Smokestep did say we are supposed to be willing to die for one another" she spoke calmly about this, now able to accept and hide the hurt of being left by one she thought to be her friend.
735 Posts
Ooc — Cody
The red male with his tail swaying ever so gently behind him. She was ever so kind, and it was something he hoped would never change. He nuzzled by her cheek. 

He then stopped once Awinita spoke to him about Wilhelm, and how he had disappeared on her. "Now who would dare leave such a beautiful lady such as yourself?" he asked, pulling off to gaze her into her eyes.
169 Posts
Ooc — Chey
She honestly wasn't sure why wilhelm had left. She hadn't taken him to be the type to promise something and abandon it. He had seemed kind and smart...she'd thought him a friend. "Perhaps something happened.." she said. In a way it was more bearable than thinking he'd abandoned her. She just hoped he was alright wherever he was.
735 Posts
Ooc — Cody
He tried to keep eye contact with her, she was sad. "I won't leave...We're friends, all right?" And very close friends at that. He rested his head over her shoulder and neck, sighing. "I'll stay right here with you."