Shadow Mountain Grand prize winner
222 Posts
Ooc — Chey
All Welcome 
idfk what this title is. @Kelina @Zula he's gonna show off his purdy lil prize and then take her home.

He herded Zula from behind, guiding her in close proximity with his voice or simply nudges to the flank. He walked so close to her that his fur brushed along hers and naturally it stirred something akin to lust within him but he pushed those desires off. Once they reached the mountain he pushed ahead of Zula and turned to face her. "Remember. Posture of respect and submission. When she asks of your skills tell her you spy. You're my mate. Don't forget to mention it."he spoke quickly and firmly. After that he hesitated to call for Kelina, his eyes staring down at her for a long moment once again having that feeling of wanting to release her. She wasn't just pretty she seemed innocent to bad things. After all she'd simply let him in close and acted like he was a friend she'd known since puphood. Growling softly he turned away,lifted his muzzle, and called for the Nightstalker.
Warning: Nikan is a mature character and will have sexual and violent themes. Please be aware when joining threads.
37 Posts
Ooc — Khalysa
Nikan had been guiding her to a place in the mountains. Zula had kept quiet during the walk. Lost in thought, she had been contemplating her fate and when they arrived, the world seemed to have darkened around her, both literally and figuratively. The sun had set, evening had come and she would soon meet Kelina. A cold wind blew like a perilous omen.
Then they stopped and Nikan gave her instructions for when she would meet Kelina. Zula nodded quickly and repeated the words in her head. She felt both anxious and curious to meet this wolf and noticed her heart was beating rapidly. Fear seemed to be winning. She breathed in slowly, trying to steady herself, as Nikan called for Kelina. 
I couldn't ever bring myself
to hate you as I'd like
The Nightstalker
198 Posts
Ooc —
The svelte night wraith had been idly scouring the heights of the dark mountain when Nikan's call rose on the wind, causing her sleek black ears to cup forward in curiousity. Nikan frequently called, so she was not surprised by the sudden summon, and her intentions were much the same as they always were, but she was intrigued by why he wished for her presence this time. Another wolf he had brought to her domain, perhaps? 

The sun was beginning to set upon the horizon, painting the sky a canvas of deep orange, with beams of golden light illuminating the enchanting face of the Nightstalker as she began to prowl toward the source of the howl. It was a chilly evening, with a bitter breeze like ice to pierce the skin of any travelling through, but it did not bother Kelina. Her paws were light atop the rapidly melting snow, drifting across the ground swiftly like the cursed shadow she was known to be.

At last she emerged from the shade of trees like a panther stalking their prey, violet gaze glinting in the darkening surroundings. "Skullchaser." The familiar greeting fell from her inky lips smoothly, a word she had often said over the last month. Her eyes wandered to the figure at the scarred man's side, and her brow quirked upward - so, he had brought her another? Maybe that was this pretty girl's purpose here. If she was to be a recruit, she needed some kind of skill. The Nightstalker would not allow her to be among their ranks if she was useless (unless of course she was to be a toy, like Ryple or Maheegan had been).
[Image: tAPcmpF.png]
"I do not suffer from insanity... I enjoy every minute of it"
222 Posts
Ooc — Chey
She answered promptly to his call, something that he found pleased him. He thought her to be someone who would take their sweet time if the call didn't intrigue them and so therefore he assumed his summons always did just that. She greeted him by title and he felt his lips quirk up though his eyes darkened as she looked almost greedily down at Zula. "This is Zula. She is...she is mine. My mate. Not a prisoner this time. She is useful though" he began almost hesitantly but then the words flowed smoothly and with his usual confidence. He then gave Zula a nudge and nodded to her. It was her time to speak. He leaned down and brushed his muzzle along her ear, something that would look affectionate. In the quietest voice he could manage he spoke quickly "Fake confidence. Speak strongly. As if you have certainty in your skills."he then sat up and gave her a smile. Meant to hold fake warmth but it was devoid of any fondness.
Warning: Nikan is a mature character and will have sexual and violent themes. Please be aware when joining threads.
37 Posts
Ooc — Khalysa
An elegant, black she-wolf appeared from the shadows. Her eyes immediately caught Zula's attention. They were a bright purple, like the flowers of the bittersweet nightshade. She was just as pretty too and maybe just as deadly.
Nikan suddenly came very close and the intimate movement made Zula tense. She tried to compose herself, because they needed to look the part. He repeated his instructions again, but his choice of words irritated her a little. She was certain of her skill, a spy was what she was trained to be. Now Zula felt even more strongly to show this black-pelted woman how good she was at it, and a feeling of boldness coursed through her, but it quickly receded. She needed to stay level-headed. Zula didn't know how fickle-minded this wolf was. Maybe, if she displeased Kelina with her tone, her head might be lying in the snow, five meters from her body.
Then Nikan smiled but it didn't reach is eyes. Her gaze shifted at Kelina. She bowed her head in respect. I have been trained to become a spy, she said. I think this skill could be useful to you, Zula added. She needed to make herself appealing to Kelina, because she knew her survival would depend on her usefulness. And, like Nikan said, I am his mate, she said, like it was a statement that would seal the deal. Then she looked at Nikan hesitantly, unsure if she said everything right.
to hate you as I'd like
The Nightstalker
198 Posts
Ooc —
Nikan was quick to explain, distinctly stating that the girl was his and was not to be touched - an idea that mildly disappointed the inky sylph, but she supposed there might be other uses for this wolfess. Still, what a shame. Oh it would have been delightful to see that pretty pelt lining the Nightstalker's bed and warming her own dark body during the colder months, with the skull sat neatly beside the man's that was hidden inside of her den. A spectacular display it could have been.

But still she listened, black ears tilted forward to catch the further explanation and whatever details the pair decided to share with her. The word 'mate' caught her attention and Kelina quirked a brow, violet gaze flicking between the two wolves. "You never mentioned having a mate before." She deadpanned, sweeping another searching stare over the wolfess with the curious coat. When on Earth did the Skullchaser find a mate? Affectionate actions were shared between the two and the woman of night simply squinted, awaiting what the girl had to offer. If she was here for a place among the shadow wolves, she needed to be of some use, at least.

Ah, what she heard she liked. A small upward tilt of her lips heralded the appearance of a smile to grace her feminine features, and her eyes glinted. "A spy, you say?" Well, the Nightstalker herself was a spy. Kelina clicked her tongue in her maw, contemplating her decisions here. Indeed, this girl could be of use to her... but was she truly willing to see the things she would observe during her time here if she was to stay? "You're not bad with blood, are you?" She inquired with a sinister smirk, smile evolving into a feline grin.
222 Posts
Ooc — Chey
Nikan was tense as Zula spoke though he breathed out a bit in relief. She followed his instructions, she said as she was told, this may work out after all. What he would do after that was beyond him, she would become a packmate and therefore something useful in Kelina's eyes, he couldn't nescessarily off her or torture her could he? Maybe the latter could be done sparingly. He met Zula's gaze and nodded once, his gaze showing that she'd done well in a moment of softening before Kelina spoke and his gaze snapped toward her.

Alarm surged within him but he kept calm and dipped his head, tucking his chin in and giving Kelina an almost bashful smile. "That is because I didn't have one. This beautiful woman here wooed me upon our first meeting"he forced the warmth in his tone but kept it subtle, making it sound real. Oh he was a good actor, perhaps he could be used to spy and infiltrate as well. The conversation turned back to between the two females and he let it, settling back on his haunches.
37 Posts
Ooc — Khalysa

Zula swallowed. No. Blood doesn't bother me she answered Kelina, and she sounded more confident than she thought she would. Hopefully, Kelina would accept her in her pack, and that would mean that she wouldn't die today.

Fear had kept her compliant. Also, the way Nikan seemed to softer around her intrigued her. It was barely noticeable, but she noticed. Zula didn't believe that he was inherently evil. She refused to. Something must have happened to him to make him like this, she thought. These factors seemed to stop her from doing a one-eighty and flee as far as her legs could take her.

It was only now, when tension had partially slipped from her body, that she saw the irony of her situation. Zula had ran from her old pack when she realized that she was just a pawn in their malicious game of power and murder. And now, it was happening again. And that wasn't even the worst part. The worst part was that she didn't want to run this time.

to hate you as I'd like
The Nightstalker
198 Posts
Ooc —
There was a strange warmth in the Skullchaser's voice that was so rarely seen - Kelina could not name a time where any warmth in either his gaze or his words could be found, it was an odd sight indeed. She did not question it aloud, however, simply eyeing the pair in silent contemplation. Another member would certainly not hurt, and they were in dire need of more spies - while the Nightstalker herself was a spy, there seemed to be no others. This girl could, potentially, be very useful.

No. Blood doesn't bother me.

Well, that was it then, wasn't it? The Irya had no true reason to turn her away, and she was both healthy and claimed skills that were desired by the shadowed wolves. If she was not meant to be among them... well, time would reveal that, would it not? Pretty girls don't always last amongst the darkness. They would see how long this one remained. "Then you will join us as a Bloodtracker. When I have seen your worth and witnessed your capabilities, you can become a Shadowhunter." And with no more words to share, Kelina swiftly turned away and merged with the shadows further into the territory with a single glance back toward the two wolves. 

Speaking of ranks, perhaps she should offer a higher place to Nikan soon - she had seen what he could do, and he did much for the dark rogues upon the mountain. Perhaps the title of Spinesnapper would soon be his to claim.
222 Posts
Ooc — Chey
He held his composure until the acceptance was made and when Kelina turned and stalked away he stood up and moved to stand in front of Zula. He considered being harsh but seeing as she had earned her place amongst them he felt she deserved at least the slightest bit of a rest. "Since we are now pretending to be mates, you'll share my den. I won't touch you don't worry, even I have my limits. I'll go and get you something to eat afterwards"his voice was back to being cold but he didn't seem entirely nasty right now. 

He began to head off and motioned for her to follow. Assuming she did he lead her to his den and moved inside. It was fairly large and the floor was covered with various pelts of prey he had scavenged like deer,rabbit,raccoon,even that of a lynx he had found and killed. He motioned for her to go inside "Rest up. Welcome to the pack. I'll be back soon"he said and turned to head away. He began to question why he'd want her around,why he felt so relieved that Kelina didn't take her from him anyway.