Shadow Mountain Grand prize winner
37 Posts
Ooc — Khalysa
An elegant, black she-wolf appeared from the shadows. Her eyes immediately caught Zula's attention. They were a bright purple, like the flowers of the bittersweet nightshade. She was just as pretty too and maybe just as deadly.
Nikan suddenly came very close and the intimate movement made Zula tense. She tried to compose herself, because they needed to look the part. He repeated his instructions again, but his choice of words irritated her a little. She was certain of her skill, a spy was what she was trained to be. Now Zula felt even more strongly to show this black-pelted woman how good she was at it, and a feeling of boldness coursed through her, but it quickly receded. She needed to stay level-headed. Zula didn't know how fickle-minded this wolf was. Maybe, if she displeased Kelina with her tone, her head might be lying in the snow, five meters from her body.
Then Nikan smiled but it didn't reach is eyes. Her gaze shifted at Kelina. She bowed her head in respect. I have been trained to become a spy, she said. I think this skill could be useful to you, Zula added. She needed to make herself appealing to Kelina, because she knew her survival would depend on her usefulness. And, like Nikan said, I am his mate, she said, like it was a statement that would seal the deal. Then she looked at Nikan hesitantly, unsure if she said everything right.
I couldn't ever bring myself
to hate you as I'd like
Messages In This Thread
Grand prize winner - by Nikan - March 10, 2018, 03:51 AM
RE: Grand prize winner - by Zula - March 10, 2018, 07:49 AM
RE: Grand prize winner - by Kelina - March 10, 2018, 11:24 AM
RE: Grand prize winner - by Nikan - March 10, 2018, 07:18 PM
RE: Grand prize winner - by Zula - March 11, 2018, 05:21 AM
RE: Grand prize winner - by Kelina - March 12, 2018, 05:41 PM
RE: Grand prize winner - by Nikan - March 21, 2018, 01:02 AM
RE: Grand prize winner - by Zula - March 21, 2018, 11:27 AM
RE: Grand prize winner - by Kelina - March 21, 2018, 11:47 AM