The Sunspire the exchange
Newcomer
337 Posts
Ooc — Tweet
All Welcome 
@Rannoch @Liffey @Terance : This is backdated about two weeks because I'm forgetful and kinda lazy, haha. Blondine comes with gifts!

The "scouting trip" had proved successful. After only a day or so of travelling, Blondine had already seen several new faces and passed by equally new borders. The sun was beginning to set, and because she didn't plan on going much further anyway, it seemed best that she stop at one of their doorsteps and offer a gift, hopefully in return for a temporary den.

While trailing a plump and well-fed groundhog, Blondine was fortunate enough to come across an injured fox, to whom she felt that she owed a debt. Instead of leaving it there to die, she thought that she ought to put it out of its misery. This'll do, I suppose, she muttered, veering away from the groundhog's trail and heading back toward those aforementioned borders.

Once there, she let out a long, hopeful howl and waited for her audience to arrive.
Ghost
he came and stole the wild
1,808 Posts
Ooc — Chan
Master Coach
Master Historian
Rannoch's attention was nabbed by Blondine's unexpected request for an audience. He replied with a howl of his own and promised the caller that he was on his way to where she was. 

"Almost there!" he called to the one-eyed woman once she was in sight. Rannoch's pace then increased to a quick clip, and his posture straightened; despite his welcoming spirit, he would make she that she understood that these lands were his. 

When Rannoch stopped before her, he glanced at the present that laid at her paws and then met her remaining eye. "What brings you to my borders?" he asked.
a crime so old as the sky and bone
he came untied, solid as a stone
all is almost lost and it starts to show
Newcomer
337 Posts
Ooc — Tweet
Quickly came another wolf, proud and yet courteous. Blondine always admired an Alpha who knew the power of hospitality, as compared to those who thought that control rested in fear. Immediately, the Abernathy perked up and allowed her tail to begin a friendly wag, albeit halfway between her legs. With her ears laid back and her eyes half-shut, Blondine began to speak, I'm Blondine, Blondine Abernathy, sir. I come from Bearclaw Valley, over yonder.

The packs really weren't that far from one another, so Blondine figured that he ought to know about them already. However, Xan wasn't necessarily the social type; she wouldn't have been surprised if this was the first he'd heard of their pack. I was on a scouting trip and figured I ought to stop for a while. Now, whether you choose to house me or not, this fox here is a gift for your time.
Ghost
he came and stole the wild
1,808 Posts
Ooc — Chan
Master Coach
Master Historian
"Blondine Abernathy," Rannoch repeated with care, "It's nice to meet you. I'm Rannoch Frostfur, Alpha of Sunpire." He motioned to the summit that stood behind him. The mention of Bearclaw Valley caused Rannoch to consider the name for a moment. "I haven't heard of it," he admitted. 

Blondine's proposal was intriguing to Rannoch, and he couldn't help but wonder why she would delay her return home. "The fox is appreciated," he said with a smile, "As for your idea, I have some questions. My first is: how long would you want to stay?" Rannoch had more questions for Blondine but, he figured that this was a topic where he could learn more about the woman and her intentions.

By the end of their conversation, Rannoch had accepted Blondine into their ranks temporarily. He was willing to give her the chance to learn medicine and hoped that this would benefit the 'spire's relationship with Bearclaw Valley.
a crime so old as the sky and bone
he came untied, solid as a stone
all is almost lost and it starts to show