Blackfeather Woods he said youre just as boring as anyone else
24 Posts
Ooc — e
Away

maegi calls for audience, leaving sascha, secretly relieved, to wait for the passing of judgement or whatever exactly is about to happen. the whole thing is just for show, really -- they are a melonii after all! -- but being evaluated by a stranger is still enough to put them on edge. 

they're only half listening when their younger - cousin? - speaks again, eliciting a vague nod and a "sure, sounds good." will they be surprised and impressed by the forest's interior? it's unlikely. but, hey, they've been wrong before. thankfully they -- both of them, really -- are spared from any more attempts at conversing  by the arrival of a light-furred man that looks familiar. it takes sascha a second to place him, but he was the weird lurker during that conversation with potema. kobe or something? he doesn't look like he recognizes sascha at all, which is moderately offensive but does mean it's unlikely their accidental faux-pass with their cousin is unremembered as well. phew. "sascha melonii," they answer before maegi can, and dip their head polite-as-can-be. "i was sent to join you by my fathers, evgeni and meldor melonii. i was sorry to hear of your.. diplomatic troubles and of miraak's passing." approximately one fourth of that sentence is genuinely touched by emotion: miraak's passing was an unpleasant spot of news to hear, given they never had a chance to reconnect with their uncle. 

on the other hand, it does mean no one is around to question the training sascha will say they have, so... win some, lose some?
Messages In This Thread
he said youre just as boring as anyone else - by Sascha - March 10, 2018, 07:47 PM
RE: he said youre just as boring as anyone else - by Sascha - March 14, 2018, 01:52 PM