Blackfeather Woods he said youre just as boring as anyone else
24 Posts
Ooc — e
Away
last from meee? i love maegi and kove omg

traitor! they level the child with an unamused stare, not bothering to cover their creeping disdain. was she not the one who'd invited them back in the first place? they could have happily continued their nap without her yammering on about melonii this and that. such disrespect! they've never. if only evgeni and meldor were near, surely they'd have some words for these two.

sascha huffs slightly, their fur puffing up in indignation, but they bite their tongue. the truth of the matter is this: they don't have anything to prove to anyone. they don't want to be some power hungry melonii leader or whatever, they want to make their fathers pleased enough with their efforts and that's that. so against their better judgement they nod, accepting kove's lackluster acceptance.

to maegi (loudly) they say, "thank you for inviting me." brat. and then they carefully step forward, lowering their head as respectful as can be to kove, and say, "of course. i look forward to being of use," their voice a flat line.
Messages In This Thread
he said youre just as boring as anyone else - by Sascha - March 10, 2018, 07:47 PM
RE: he said youre just as boring as anyone else - by Sascha - March 29, 2018, 10:11 PM