The Sunspire ocean eyes
guardian of the galaxy
1,292 Posts
Ooc — Magdalyn
Master Guardian
he was glad that she'd said that, because he had no idea. and with how confident she was? he would've assumed she'd known all about it. it probably wasn't the right time to mention this, or maybe it would ease her nerves? was she nervous? terance was nervous. but he said something anyway, "i will, i promise... it's mine too." 

it was a lot of feeling to feel, and terance was feeling it all-- that's about as well as i can make myself write that, sorry. 

she shifted beneath him, which he appreciated-- since it became easier and far more comfortable and pleasurable for him. he hoped she was enjoying it, but he figured she was, the soft moans escaping her lips really just got him going even more than before. after a bit of time, not a lot but ya know, enough, terance figured it was okay-- and that he'd done okay, and maybe it was time to pick up the pace? so he did, harder and faster and honestly a lot more work but with so much more reward than before. everything just felt so good, though he didn't even want to think about what he looked like right now-- probably fucking disgusting. 

together they moved until the sensation building within him erupted(ew wtf kind of word choice omfg), spreading through his body in waves of heat. without his own command, his hips bucked a few times against hers, and the sensation slowed to small ripples-- and then to calm. and then he was just warm and tired. terance wanted to nap. a throaty grunt escaped his maw as he let go of her scruff, instead burying his nose in the thick fur along her back. he felt better-- so much better. he hoped she did too. 

and though he didn't immediately try to run off, when he moved to dismount, terance found that they were suddenly sewn together at the seam, and a surprised yip left his mouth as he fumbled to get proper footing, losing balance and toppling over onto his side-- bringing seabreeze with him. but, honestly, the accidental spooning was much more comfortable than standing. and that nap-- that sounded so good right now.
558 Posts
Ooc —
Master Therapist

i'm so bad at sex sorry lmao

their passion culminated and they climaxed together, then they were left satisfied and panting.  it was then that the anxiety started to creep in and the realization of what she had done — she was tired but she was woman and it would be betraying her gender if she did not start worrying about something right after sex, right?  

but she did not want to burden terance with it.  he slid off of her and then they were tumbling to the ground again; she was yanked from there and then they were spooning.

even once he had pulled from inside her, she lay between his limbs and stared at the delicate rising and falling of his ribs as they came to a slow.  she watched him as he slept, until finally she faded off into fretful sleep herself.

[Image: 70c0c50922211f79c19a9fbb2dbe797a.png]