Stone Circle Mad Love
Follow your heart, listen to your inner voice, stop caring about what others think.
545 Posts
Ooc — Mary Ellen
Steph listened as her Mom spoke of her previous love. It was interesting how they got together. Steph had thought of love as something that happened immediately when two wolves met. But, according to her story, it had happened overtime, growing slowly. When Ezekiel was mentioned and Valette groaned, Steph grinned, knowing why. 

Steph understood going with her gut, and not forcing anything. But her expression turned confused when Valette mentioned that she hadn't mated Ezekiel. But you mated with him, she pointed out. She wasn't understanding the difference in this scenario. 

She liked the idea of going to visit other packs. She thought about going to Bearclaw first. The thought of going to see her Uncle Xan was appealing, considering the first time she hadn't believed who he was. I think I'll go to Bearclaw first, she decided aloud.
The soul that sees beauty may sometimes walk alone ~Geothe
Sunny is allowed in all threads, open or private, created by Steph
Mother Overlord
2,653 Posts
Ooc — Mar
Deerstalker
Tracker
Master Ranger
Valette chuckled at her daughter. It could be rather confusing. But there could be different meanings behind mating. "Well, there is sex and mating out of love. I'd like to using mating when I am in love with someone. I was not in love with Zeke so it was just sex." she felt a but bad that she used him but the. She wouldn't have Steph and het siblings.

Valette nodded. Steph was old enough to do as she liked. She wanted her daughter to know of the world and other packs. She knew how to behave and Valette knew that Bearclaw and Morningside were good packs to visit. They were friendly at least.

ipad post sorry haha
Follow your heart, listen to your inner voice, stop caring about what others think.
545 Posts
Ooc — Mary Ellen
Okay to fade here? <3

She looked at her Mom with an utterly confused look as she listened to her explain the difference between love and sex. She thought she understood, but she wasn't really sure. Maybe I'll just stick to the friend idea, she said with a grin. It seemed a lot less complicated. 

She would spend as much time as she could with her Mom, possibly asking questions about Bearclaw, and her Uncle Xan. She was relatively sure she would go and visit, positive he would welcome her.
The soul that sees beauty may sometimes walk alone ~Geothe
Sunny is allowed in all threads, open or private, created by Steph