Stavanger Bay Temptress in the making
169 Posts
Ooc — Chey
She met his gaze and smiled faintly, believing him with almost naive readiness. She felt weary all of a sudden and desired to curl up and nap for a few hours in peace. "Thank you Engel...I trust you."she said and touched her nose to his cheek before he embraced her. 

"I'll have your back too, I promise. Friends do that for one another."She said firmly and nuzzled against him.
735 Posts
Ooc — Cody
Should we finish up here?

Engel kept his smile. He still felt a bit exhausted after their time together and started curling up on the ground. "You're a great friend, Awinita...don't forget that" he said before drifting off to sleep slowly.
All of Engel's threads are always open! For better or for worse.
169 Posts
Ooc — Chey
As he fell asleep she smiled warmly and watched him for a few moments. Gone was the flirtatious and humorous man and all that was left was a peaceful and sleepy Engel. She stood up and walked around him before laying down against his back. She just wanted to stay here and listen to his breathing and be close for a few more moments but she ended up laying her head down across his back and falling asleep. A smile formed on her face as she slept and she gave a content sigh.

Archiving! We should have another one soon!