Stone Circle So they return
Well, it's me, and I'm here, so get over it and move on!
48 Posts
Ooc — Chey
All had been quiet since he'd joined, he'd been made aware of the happenings around the pack and informed of the extra patrols and to be on guard. Spring had finally begun to show itself, snow melting and revealing bright green grass. The air smelled different too, pleasant and warmed by the rays of sunshine with moisture that promised rain. 

He was heading toward the stone circle when the low humming made him prick his ears. On alert he lifted his head and looked around as the noise grew, ears pricking forward warily. He knew what it was not just because he'd heard it here before but because they'd had them in his homelands. Big non animal things that flew and held beings called mankind in their bellies. He had labeled them False Birds because they flew but held no wings or feathers. He had seen wolves and larger game shot down with long sharp sticks that zoomed down from within them. A horrifying memory that made him shiver.

At the howl from his Alpha, the woman he'd met upon their borders he set off at a run,fear and concern shooting through his heart. He remembered the young girl and prayed that nothing had happened to  Valette or Stark or Banner. As he came upon them under the trees he gave a low breathe of relief seeing her uninjured and healthy despite looking shaken. He turned his head and looked at Birk, remembering him vaguely from the borders. Rhodes dipped his head to them both and though he looked a bit ruffled he didn't look nescessarily petrified. "False Birds...that's what I call them. They aren't animal and they hold beings called man within their bellies. They can shoot down prey in seconds. Trees and other shelter is the best way to avoid them, specifically thick coverage. I have never seen one fly through the trees or land amongst them. They seem to have wanted something with one of your youth"He spoke as calmly as he could but the seriousness of his tone made it known that these were serious enemies. He didn't know that Steph was Valette's daughter or that she had been collared, he'd only found her doped up and dizzy by that log.
Rhodes' Pawprints
Desired Trades:
Counselor {I II III IV V/5}Scout {I II III IV V/5}
Feel free to tag Rhodes whenever.
Messages In This Thread
So they return - by RIP Valette - March 12, 2018, 09:29 AM
RE: So they return - by Birk - March 17, 2018, 03:03 PM
RE: So they return - by RIP Valette - March 19, 2018, 02:38 PM
RE: So they return - by Rhodes - March 19, 2018, 10:39 PM
RE: So they return - by Birk - March 22, 2018, 04:36 PM
RE: So they return - by RIP Valette - March 23, 2018, 07:29 AM