Wheeling Gull Isle meanwhile, i ask you to be my clementine
But I know every rock and tree and creature
226 Posts
Ooc —

Catori had split off giving Sorrel a chance to explore - and to be swept up by the Cortens. She'd watched for a moment in quiet contemplation as Aditya watched the sea. She was wondering what his thoughts were as she made her way towards him only to see his face fall. A frown crossed her maw for a moment before she settled next to him with her toes buried in the sands. "Is it as hard for you as it is for me?" Catori gave a cryptic question, turning her gaze towards the sea. She watched the waves and felt them mirrored in her stomach; someone was active as if they heard the tides and it called to them too. "This is truly where we belong." 

The sea called them and it always would. She was most at home with the brine on her coat and her hair wild and unkempt. She belonged with Coelacanth and Amoxtli where the shore bled into the ocean and the heavens watched their proud dance day in and day out. She belonged where the Raven had blessed the bears and where she was most connected with the visions of grace she matched most. Her heart dictated otherwise and her family was not a coastal one. Grayday and Morningside was far from the sands and Catori was accustomed to that. 

She hadn't yet grown used to the pull of wanting both - of needing both - where she was in constant flux like the.waters themselves. "I love our family - but this is home. You understand that feeling, don't you?" 

i grew a human and unfortunately as a horrible side effect lost an organ - as such will be slow from time to time.
Messages In This Thread
meanwhile, i ask you to be my clementine - by Aditya - March 12, 2018, 02:07 PM
RE: meanwhile, i ask you to be my clementine - by Spiritwalker - March 15, 2018, 11:23 PM