Wheeling Gull Isle meanwhile, i ask you to be my clementine
But I know every rock and tree and creature
226 Posts
Ooc —

Catori watched the world shift as the waves lapped at the shore. It was like them being washed clean, anew, everything settling as it should. Catori had missed the island and she hadn't run into her family nor Aditya when she'd traveled across it - maybe that was for a reason. They had to meet now this way. "When I'd come here, I checked the isles first. I didn't wait long enough. I might have found you - and them - so much quicker." Catori confessed.She gave a soft hum, toes dug into the sand, and turned to face him. "I feel like ...we understand each other, in this regard. Our hearts are like the sea; always moving, we needed the motion. Stagnation suffocates us." Catori was assuming and she was sort of projecting her own feelings, putting them into words when it might not even have been how Aditya felt. 

"These trips, when I came here with you and Sorrel or went to the Caldera with Aviana, the scouting is soothing. Even fat and pregnant, I'd rather be out an exploring." She said with a soft chuckle. "But....it's not...it isn't bad, I think, to have this feeling. We can want more than one thing." Catori knew she did. She wanted Morningside and Undersea with her Cortens and with Seelie and Oxtli and even Stockholm. She'd grown quite fond of the scruffy guardian. "Do you feel shame over this? Or just...torn?" She asked, and hoped that it wasn't overstepping the boundaries. 

i grew a human and unfortunately as a horrible side effect lost an organ - as such will be slow from time to time.
Messages In This Thread
meanwhile, i ask you to be my clementine - by Aditya - March 12, 2018, 02:07 PM
RE: meanwhile, i ask you to be my clementine - by Spiritwalker - March 30, 2018, 12:27 AM