The Sunspire a flower feels the rain and it weeps from its petals down to its roots
149 Posts
Ooc — Khalysa
Away
No worries, you're fine! <3

The pale wolf responded in a way that comforted Nara immediately. She couldn't quite put her paw on it, but something about mothers-to-be made her feel peaceful. They had a pleasant air of contentment and safety. She had felt it with her adoptive mother and she felt it again now. I'm glad to hear that Nara said and offered Olive a gentle smile. She sat back on her haunches. I'm fine, I was just on my way to something, but…it's not that important she continued quickly, suddenly feeling the need to stay for a while.

She drifted off into silence after that, taking a moment to appreciate the calmness of the evening. A soft breeze ruffled her pelt, but it didn't sting like the cold winds often did on the mountain. Then she turned back to Olive. I was wondering… she started why are you down here and not up at the Sunspire with the pack? she asked. Surely, being pregnant and all, it was safer for her te be surrounded by packmates. 

Messages In This Thread