Wapun Meadow can you still smile, into my daugher's eyes?
529 Posts
Ooc — Iris
Walking was not as easy as it used to be, but with his back left leg pulled up against his stomach it was a lot easier to get by than trying to use it, so that's what Nikai did for now. After discussing with Valette that he wanted to leave he decided to go to explore for a little bit so he could decide his course for leaving. The meadow was adjacent to the new pack, Bearclaw Valley, though Nikai knew little about it aside from hearing that it was Valette's family that'd settled there.

A smile was hard to wipe off his face considering the chirpiness of the birds all 'round them. Nikai inhaled the crisp air and smiled softly as he thought of spring. It would sure make travel easier too. Dark ears perked forward as he saw someone else nearby and Nikai woofed to fetch her attention. He didn't have many friends, and was eager to make new acquaintances.
Messages In This Thread
can you still smile, into my daugher's eyes? - by Indra - March 13, 2018, 11:48 PM
RE: can you still smile, into my daugher's eyes? - by Nikai - March 14, 2018, 06:10 AM