Wapun Meadow can you still smile, into my daugher's eyes?
529 Posts
Ooc — Iris
"Yeah, uh — I don't really know what's wrong with it, but several healers've looked at it and tried to fix it." At least the fevers had subsided, and he was happy enough with that for the moment. "But enough about my leg." The statement wasn't unkind, it was mostly that Nikai wasn't very used to focussing on himself; he was always out looking out for everyone else and he wasn't used to this much attention. Usually it was the other way around, and now being the cared-for and spotlighted one wasn't easy for him to deal with.

She introduced herself and Nikai smiled. "Nice to meet you," said Nikai and he glaced in the general direction of Bearclaw Valley. Having lived here for quite some time he knew of the territory though he hadn't visited it since the pack had been founded there. "How're you liking Bearclaw Valley? Your pack was founded fairly recently, right?"
Messages In This Thread
can you still smile, into my daugher's eyes? - by Indra - March 13, 2018, 11:48 PM
RE: can you still smile, into my daugher's eyes? - by Nikai - March 21, 2018, 03:00 AM