Wapun Meadow can you still smile, into my daugher's eyes?
529 Posts
Ooc — Iris
Nikai could tell that the girl wasn't the most comfortable in her new pack, but he didn't want to pry too much into her personal life since she didn't look like she wanted to elaborate too much. She said that she and her sister'd been some of the first wolves to find the pack, which made it surprising to Nikai that she seemed to regret her choice now. "Wow, you were founding members? That's nice." He decided to focus on the positive for now; if she wanted to elaborate on the rest of it, he hoped she'd do so, but Nikai caught the hint she didn't want to.

In response to her questions he said: "I pretty much grew up here, so yeah. My mother's the Alpha. I was born on a mountain to the west, Silvertip, but when me and my sister were pretty young we moved here, so it's pretty much all I've ever known, this pack." He didn't sound too worldly, he realised and tacked on quickly: "Though I'm considering leaving soon. Picking up travels so I can see a bit more of the world, if the leg allows."
Messages In This Thread
can you still smile, into my daugher's eyes? - by Indra - March 13, 2018, 11:48 PM
RE: can you still smile, into my daugher's eyes? - by Nikai - March 22, 2018, 09:58 AM