Northstar Vale just a cold lighted day
see my heart, i decorate it like a grave
119 Posts
Ooc — Somniari
All Welcome 
EDIT: archiving because Kratha is inactive and I wanna get my threads here wrapped up <3
The ex-soldier paced the borders of the Vale restlessly, giving himself arguably one of the most boring jobs ever. There were no immediate threats, no reasons to fear any harm coming to the pack-- especially with the mountains guarding them on all sides. He was just being bored and brooding. Truth be told, he was a little dissatisfied with life in Tindómë; if not for Mona, he would have been gone already.
Nathaniel stopped and sniffed at the air, tossing a glance around. The thought of his firebird had him half-hoping she would appear. Or someone, at least, to cure the boredom.
i've eaten the sun,
so my tongue has been burned of the taste

Mona is allowed in ALL of Nathaniel's threads, including private ones.
266 Posts
Ooc — Tweet
Border patrol had become more of a personal affair between Queenie and @Kratha, giving her less motivation to seek out Nathaniel for company. It was probably better for both of them to have time away from the other, but in truth, she was becoming increasingly bored without having him around to pester. Besides, if they could find nothing else in common, at least they had this.

It was just an instance of luck that Queenie happened to meet Nathaniel during one of his shifts. She trotted up beside him, leaving a few feet of space between them, and gave a friendly chuff of greeting. I'll try not to annoy you this time, I guess, she teased, You can't really get rid of me either, 'cause this border needs all the help it can get.
Hiya!
Please take the time to read through this post.
Happy roleplaying!
20 Posts
Ooc — Jitterwater
She had been spending almost all of her time with Stephanie the past few weeks, and had yet to come to terms with this nickname she had somehow acquired even if it was fitting. It was so strange to hear everyone referring to her as Queenie; her name was Stephanie, what was the point of calling her something else? She wasn't the queen around here - or, mor-winning-whatever like Delight.

Then again, what kind of name was Delight? Ah, she didn't muse for long. Kratha kept on Stephanie's trail until they came to the borders, ready to begin another round of patrols. The days since Kratha's arrival had been filled with such antics, and she had started to fill out again with physical depth and strengthened health. The guy they encountered looked a bit moody, but much the same. He seemed healthier than the two of them combined - or at least, bigger.

She swept her eyes over him and then blurted, What's got your panties in a twist? He looked like someone had spoiled the score on a football game, or some equally trivial venture.