Redhawk Caldera Burning Bridges
600 Posts
Ooc — Cody
Private 
Nevouku decided now was the time. He set out into the territory, he'd have to get to it eventually to see him. His step-brother of sorts, @Sebastian. He was excited...but he was also nervous. It had been some time, and how Finley had spoke of him having changed in some way. He hoped he would be able to help.
The Gentleman
1,663 Posts
Ooc — Mar
Medic
Sebastian had returned from his travels to find Andalusia. He had been worse off though. He hadn't found her but only some clues. He wasn't any better, not physically but also not mentally. He hadn't seen Andalusia again though since his fever was over but he was mentally conflicted about what happened.

Sebastian frowned when someone howled at him so close by. It sounded familiar. But where from? He limped towards the sound though he stiffened into place when he saw the wolf that howled. He bared his teeth seeing Aduin. The gash on his shoulder looked bad. Sebastian lifted what was left of his tail, just a docked end. He snarled. Aduin had left him as well, just abandoned him after all he had done for the stuttering male. Sebastian let out a snarl. "What are you doing here?"
600 Posts
Ooc — Cody
Nevouku spotted Sebastian, and his tail was sent into a wagging frenzy. "Seb!" He flinched back out of surprise and fear from the snarl. He got his head down low, his tail no longer wagging. And now he noticed the differences. A gash on his shoulder, a docked tail...what had happened. 

"S-Seb, I am...I am s-sorry I left..." he whimpered, ending in a whine. "I-I came to f-f-find you, Sebastian...To make a-amends."
The Gentleman
1,663 Posts
Ooc — Mar
Medic
Sebastian scowled when he saw the other flinch back and just whimper pathetically. Sebastian kept his glare towards the male. "I don't care for you sorry's," he huffed bitterly and kept his docked tail raised. He didn't care for his opinion. He left. "Well you found me but I'd rather you fuck off from where you came from," he growled.

Sebastian was clearly not happy to see the other. He had better things to do. Search for the wolves that matter, that stayed with him. Aduin was just like his sister, throwing away loved ones like they were garbage.
600 Posts
Ooc — Cody
Nevouku had no words he could give to Sebastian at that. Sebastian truly had changed...and by so much. And Nev knew that this was his fault, in some way. That him leaving Broken Antler had hurt Sebastian deeply. So he just laid there on his belly, glancing up like a sad little puppy at Sebastian. Wondering how everything had gone so wrong.
The Gentleman
1,663 Posts
Ooc — Mar
Medic
Sebastian watched as the other lied before him belly up with a sad expression. Sebastian glared and kept his teeth bared. His docked tail was raised. He was mostly annoyed with Aduin and him not saying anything. He didn't even deny it or go against it. He didn't feel like seeing the male. "You left. You disloyal bastard. After everything I did for you." He was totally venting out all his feelings of losing Andalusia towards Aduin.
600 Posts
Ooc — Cody
The words 'disloyal bastard' hit him hard. So hard he felt his breath quickening. Sebastian might not realize...but he was going through a panic attack. "S-S-Sebastian I meant t-to come back! I m-meant to c-c-" his breath was feeling rushed now. No he didn't want this. He didn't want ot panic now! He needed to try to slow his breaths...but under the revelation that he was hated now by his brother who adopted him into his family, it hurt. So much.
The Gentleman
1,663 Posts
Ooc — Mar
Medic
Sebastian was never the wolf to curse at someone. The male was 99% of the time very friendly but Aduin just triggered that 1%. Most of his family had left him and even though it was not entirely far to Aduin he got most of his anger over him now. Sebastian watched as the male stammered and stuttered. "Well you didn't," he huffed and shook his head. Now he had returned but it was too late. "Don't make yourself comfortable here," Sebastian growled. He was going to talk to the wolf that accepted him. They should kick him out real fast.
600 Posts
Ooc — Cody
Nevouku just lay there on his back. He felt so hurt. Sebastian had never been this angry, at anyone. He felt more panic was going to ensue. And that was something he didn't want Seb to see. So he attempted to scurry up, as he wanted to find some place to hide. To let it all out in one go, all the panic and pent up sadness.
The Gentleman
1,663 Posts
Ooc — Mar
Medic
Sebastian didn't feel like spending more time with the pathetic male. He let out a huff when the male wanted to scurry away. At least he was out of his field of vision. Sebastian turned around and stomped away himself. He was going to find out who accepted Aduin and that he didn't deserve to be in this pack. He should be kicked out.

- Seb exit -

Haha Seb is quite mad at him. It will take some time for him to forgive him.