The Sunspire can't carry it with you if you want to survive
v e r i t a s
436 Posts
Ooc — thalia
All Welcome 

sometime between yesterday and today enough strength had returned to allow her to begin the slow trip home, maw hanging ajar and great rip tearing across her throat. she moved slowly, gingerly, fearful of tearing open the slash and allowing more blood to escape her than already had, left behind in the form of a small puddle where she'd hid from the beast of a man.

she crossed the border, sinking to her haunches once within the borders. anger churned within her alongside a healthy dose of fear, and carefully did she call for @Rannoch or @Terance. the rest of her had avoided the worst injury, and she still wasn't sure how the beast of a man had moved fast enough to gain the hold on her throat that he had.

That is not dead which can eternal lie. 
And with strange aeons even death may die.

guardian of the galaxy
1,292 Posts
Ooc — Magdalyn
Master Guardian
terance was nearby-- though it wasn't necessarily fortunate for terance had no knowledge of healing. but he arrived nonetheless, and the blood immediately drained from his face. he tried not to be frantic-- but he flashbacked to the cougar and wraen and liffey and just couldn't help but worry. the raven-furred male darted forward, ears low and eyes searching her. "cass, oh my-- what happened? you need--" a medic. she needed a medic. but... fuck? terance couldn't even remember who was trained in medicine. who? was... seabreeze? he knew she was a counsellor but... oh god damn it he should know that-- he fucked her, you'd think he'd have gotten to know her better. 

he'd blame the panic.

terance tilted his head back, calling all of sunspire and alerting them for a need for a medic-- now.
v e r i t a s
436 Posts
Ooc — thalia

terance arrived soon, and it was with some relief that she slid further down the tree, coming to rest in a sphinx-like position at its base, tongue lolling. "there's a mountain, the east. it was marked - when I got near, some guy-" she sighed, blinking slowly.  "I didn't trespass, if that's what you're thinking. they're either extremely territorial or aggressive. maybe both." 

her piece said, she slipped back into silence, feeling exhaustion sweep over her in a wave now that her body could finally stop fighting the tiredness, and adrenaline no longer pumped through her veins.
That is not dead which can eternal lie. 
And with strange aeons even death may die.

guardian of the galaxy
1,292 Posts
Ooc — Magdalyn
Master Guardian
i was waiting for a medic to join this and then i totally forgot about it-- it's so old and idk how to handle it now so i'm going to wrap it up really quickly and vaguely. i'm so sorry ):

shadow mountain. terance knew the crowd, and he hated them. they'd given him no reason to like them and therefore he put all of his emotion towards hating them. cass was suddenly falling fast, and he moved to let her lean on him, beginning to move her towards the nearest medic, who had howled that they were on their way. cass was soon taken into their care, leaving terance to wait outside the den until he got confirmation that she would be okay.